This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am a committed, enthusiastic and reliable individual with excellent time keeping and attendance record. I can adapt easily to working within any environment and work well individually or as part of a team. I can use my initiative and display a positive approach and attitude to my work at all times. My experience is predominately client facing which requires the ability to remain polite, courteous and professional. I am looking for a career change within a different industry which offers opportunity for progression and development.
Moved over to Liverpool in september 2018 to study Bsc Health and social care,transferred degree in march 2019 to Adult Nursing at Liverpool John moores, unfortunately had to leave degree in December 2019 to move back home,due to financial difficulty.
Over 5 years experience in care work which focused on;
- Look after the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs of the clients using a person centred approach and excellent communication skills
- Observing and promoting the independence, dignity, privacy, fulfilment and other rights.
- Creating and maintaining good professional relationships with clients, their family and friends.
- Adhering to all regulatory and statutory obligations, procedures and guidelines.
- Promoting a positive, personal and professional profile, ensuring a good reputation.
- Providing a high standard of personal care to residents.
- Providing assistance at mealtimes as well as recording food and fluid intake.
- Promoting independence where possible.
- Providing support with mobility.
- Communicating with residents and making them feel comfortable.