About Amis Rai:
Mechanical Engineering graduate, with a year worth of work experience in a professional industry environment. Seeking a role as a design engineer to further my experience and with an aim of becoming a chartered engineer.
- Machine program engineer [October 2020 – Current Date]
- Maintenance and diagnostics of Koh-Young inspection machines.
- Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) Programming
- Creating programs for 3D AOI machines to inspect SMT components on Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) to the IPC standard.
- Debugging machine and machine programs.
- Analysing BOM to build PCB program accurately.
- Solder Paste Inspection (SPI) Programming
- Creating programs for SPI machines to inspect the volume and 2D dimensions of solder paste, after the paste is printed on the board.
- ASM Siplace programming
- Creating programs for Siemens Siplace machines, used to pick and place the components in the correct place on the PCB.
- Final test inspection engineer (Penlon UK Ventilator Challenge) [June 2020 – October 2020]
- Working as a Key worker throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic, directly helping the NHS.
- Goods in/ Post Test Inspection
- ISO 9000 - Quality Management
- Inspection of electrical components to look for defects, errors and/or quality.
- Inspection of ventilator system parameters and functionality.
- Inspection procedure for any Foreign Object Debris (FOD)
- Working together with Senior Testing Engineer and Quality engineer to find report any significant and repeated errors that need resolving in the manufacturing line.
- Adding all ventilator inspection report to database.
- Checking ventilator documentation and raising any corrective action before shipment.
- Internal inspection of parts for damages, defects and/or insecure components.
- Reporting any significant and repeated errors that need resolving in the manufacturing line back to the Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Rework and Repair
- Finding root cause of each problem and reporting to the manufacturing team to mitigate the problem repeating.
- Reworking and repairing component’s defect and damages.
- Working closely with the Triage Engineer to solve any issues that may cause a failure in the testing process.
- Ventilator Production assistant
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment on an assembly line.
- Supervising and Training new colleagues.
- Working alongside a Production engineer helping streamline production flow.
- Opportunity to Work together with engineers at McLaren.
- Inspection of components to look for defects, errors and/or quality of assembly constantly.
- Experience in various manufacturing and assembly tools improving manual dexterity.
BEng Mechanical Engineering Graduate
Professionals from different sectors near Basingstoke, Basingstoke and Deane District, Hampshire
Jobs near Basingstoke, Basingstoke and Deane District, Hampshire
Amery Veterinary Group, Alton Alton, United Kingdom Permanent, Full time and/or Part time £40,000 - £80,000 per year
Veterinary Surgeon · Amery Veterinary Group, Hampshire · Up to £65,000 DOE plus £5,000 Welcome Bonus and up to £3,000 Relocation Allowance · We have a great opportunity for an experienced, small anim ...
James Andrews Recruitment Solutions Ltd Surrey, United Kingdom
We are proud to be partnering with a global real estate company, who are looking to appoint a Surveying Data Validator on a permanent basis. · This will be a full-time position based in Surrey, with f ...
Found in: SonicJobs Direct Apply UK - 19 hours agoDirect apply
Adjusting Appointments Limited Winchester, United Kingdom Full time £25,000 - £40,000 per year
An exciting opportunity to join a Loss Adjusting company working within the Surveying team providing building claims solutions on a nationwide basis. They are now seeking an experienced desk-based sub ...