I am a creative and enthusiastic individual with both a Udacity Digital Marketing Nanodegree and a BA Honours degree in Journalism. I am currently looking to apply my skillset to a new, exciting role where I can flourish and achieve my full potential. I am currently in a Junior Management position a ...
About Clinton Awuah:
I am a creative and enthusiastic individual with both a Udacity Digital Marketing Nanodegree and a BA Honours degree in Journalism. I am currently looking to apply my skillset to a new, exciting role where I can flourish and achieve my full potential. I am currently in a Junior Management position at one of the UK’s fastest growing IT Consultancies; Cloud Stratex.
During my extensive career, I’ve learned to supplement my skills in content and communications with project management and governance procedures. This has allowed me greater understanding of which tasks and activities add the most value to the overall project vision, as well as innovative ways to measure this value.
I'm looking for a second job, I'm a quick learner and a hard worker. I have also done my fair share of retail and hospitality jobs throughout University. Stores worked at: Russel & Bromley, Clinton's, Clarks to name a few.
Service Management Communications Analyst, Cloud Stratex. London. (June 2021 – Present)
- Creation and delivery of pre-sales marketing materials detailing positives of CSX consultancy expertise.
- Project lead on internal Case Studies Sprints, creating detailed documents of past client engagements for more efficient preparation of new projects.
- Project Lead on Service Management Intranet site, ensuring it’s kept up to date and filled with original written content on IT topics.
- Project lead of social media content calendar for LinkedIn and Twitter
- Internal podcast executive producer and host, centred around issues within IT.
- Creation of quarterly newsletter, updating CSX staff on current engagements as well as governance of internal projects.
- Developing modernised adoption and engagement plans for new clients to continue innovation when kicking-off a new project.
- Project lead on CentrePoint charity initiative, fundraising and helping develop young talent
- Project lead on Bios project, ensuring all staff in the Service Management & ServiceNow Practices have up to date Bios selling their key skills to clients before engagements.
Social Media Executive, Popsa. London. (August 2020 – May 2021)
- Managing Instagram, Facebook & Twitter social media pages. Answering customer queries and reporting on trends.
- Creating copy for the Facebook page, engaging the customer base with copy optimised for retention and connection.
- Working as the link between social media and customer acquisitions teams, helping carve out more cost-effective strategies in relation social media copy.
- Creating data-driven presentations, relaying stats and helpful figures to the rest of the company during company-wide meetings.
- Using Mixpanel to analyse customer behaviour in an attempt to better consumer retention practices.
- Liaising with the product team to suggest app improvements and help prioritise app updates.
- Solving customer queries via the industry-standard Zendesk ticketing system, including Live Chat services.
Operations Executive, Kapten. London. (September 2019 – July 2020)
- Solving driver queries via the industry-standard Zendesk ticketing system. Queries raised via email and Social Media.
- Manning the critical incident phone line, ensuring partner-drivers are safe on the roads and management are aware of issues which may need police cooperation.
- Collaborating with the ‘Special Projects’ team, prioritising app related bug-fixes and ensuring the efficiency of engineer sprints.
- Working in tandem with the marketing team, ensuring we’re proactive against our fierce competition within the ride-hailing space.
- Liaising with the Quality of Service team to ensure smooth rides for both partner-drivers and riders. Also stepping in to calculate fare adjustments where needed.
- Working closely with the Fraud team to identify suspect activity by drivers, ensuring fraudulent drivers are not able to operate on the platform.
- Validating driver documents (Insurance, MOT, Hire agreements etc.) in adherence to TFL’s high standards. Helping to ensure our drivers are legally allowed to be on the road conducting rides.
Second Line CX/Lead Macro Writer, Curve. London. (February 2019 – September 2019)
- Solving customer queries via the industry-standard Zendesk ticketing system. Queries raised via the in-app help center, email, phone as well as Social Media.
- Dealing with difficult escalations as part of the second line squad. Escalations varied from technical app issues, transaction diagnosis and limit-increase queries just to name a few.
- Leading Curve’s tone of voice project as the lead macro writer, creating a unified front for the company’s communication to customers.
- Working in collaboration with the marketing team, suggesting ideas and improvements to current and new campaigns.
- Collating bug reports and technical analysis to feedback to the engineering and product teams respectively.
- Working hand in hand with the Compliance and FinCrime teams to stop fraudsters in the act and moderate the app - extremely important in a financial institution.
- Reissuing lost, stolen and damaged cards to customers with accuracy and efficiency.
Online Community Moderator/Customer Service Agent, MedicAnimal. London. (November 2017 – January 2019)
- Sorting through and replying to customer feedback submitted via our website, whilst gathering valuable intel for the marketing team.
- Resolving a multitude of customer queries via email using the 8x8 contact platform.
- Replying to customer feedback via Social Media channels (Facebook & Twitter), as well as moderating Trustpilot page.
- Solving customer queries over the phone, always in contact with the product team to give customers the very best service possible.
- Monitoring stock levels, alerting customers of any delays to their orders.
- Managing returns, liasing with the product team in the adjustment of stock levels.
- Dealing with compliance and legal checks to ensure a risk free environment for customers.
Social Media Specialist, Mercari Europe Limited. London. (July 2017 – October 2017)
- Creating and releasing various content for our social media pages; Facebook and Twitter in-particular. Tasks included product photography and handpicked content based on marketing decisions.
- Resolving a multitude of social media customer queries using the Zendesk ticketing system. Queries exceeded 10 per hour, with my customer satisfaction rating above 90%.
- Creating research reports gathered from social media platforms to feedback to the marketing and product departments respectively.
- Working closely with the product team to moderate the marketplace, maintaining a safe environment for users.
- Ensuring the company’s brand and tone of voice were reflected in every customer interaction.
- Creating copy to improve Help Centre articles on the app, as well as template responses to users (done freehand).
- Dealing with compliance and legal checks to ensure a risk free environment for customers.
Content Writer, Mad News. London. (September 2016 – April 2017)
- Produced four quality articles a day, suitable for publication on our various websites. My content has garnered millions of views in my time in the role.
- Created listicle gallery content, visually appealing enough to gain major traffic, with well over 10,000 sessions per article on average.
- Using Google Analytics to study article progression and then deciding the best way to optimise the projects.
- Created native adverts using an in-house tool, to booster article engagement. Adverts appear on sites such as Yahoo and The Daily Mail.
- Managed the company Facebook page named ‘First To Know’, which has over 1 million likes.
- Mastered the renowned WordPress CMS tool, able to use it to its full capacity in a time-efficient manner.
Runner, Gramercy Park Studios. London. (Work Experience) (August 2016 – August 2016)
- Greeted important clients within this prestigious post-production studio and created a positive working environment for them. Making sure that conditions were met for good business to be done.
- Contributed to happy clientele, making them feel at home, fetching any food and drink orders.
- Gained valuable insight into the process of video localisation at the top level of the industry.
Video Researcher/Editor, Gramercy Park Studios. London. (Work Experience) (August 2014 – August 2014)
- Created inspired video sequences using Final Cut Pro, suitable for advertisements.
- Identified quality video clips on the internet for the production team to use in advertising projects.
Visual Advertiser, RM2 Jump. London. (Work Experience) (June 2014 – July 2014)
- Created animation sequences using industry software; Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Incorporated audio files into animation sequences to create compelling projects fit for professional publication.
- Recreated professional advertisements for the likes of Colgate, Argos and Post-It.
Udacity Organisation (2019 – 2019)
Digital Marketing Nanodegree
- Creating written content with SEO optimisation in mind. Content varied from whitepapers, website page updates, blog posts and social media posts.
- Learning the ins and outs of social media marketing and advertising. This included tailoring content to different channels and measuring the impact.
- Using Google AdWords as a tool for SEO Marketing, learning how to drive traffic to a specific landing page.
- Understanding the importance of KPI’s to a company’s overall objective, and how to set the correct targets for optimal success.
- Running paid visual advertisements on the powerful Facebook Ad creator and then analysing results for optimisation; also understanding the benefits of A/B testing.
- Email marketing with the renowned Mailchimp tool, creating emails from the ground up and scheduling them strategically for release.
- Putting together a target persona, and understanding the importance of knowing your customer (B2C or B2B). This also tied in with knowing where along the customer journey my potential customer is at.
University of Bedfordshire (2013 – 2016)
Second Class BA Honours Journalism
- Reporting events, both current and past to a professional industry standard.
- Interviewing sports personalities, creating interesting angles through quality questioning driven by thorough research.
- Using analytics to paint pictures of on-field events.
- Journalism ethics, how to abide by laws whilst still producing work of great newsworthiness and readability.
- Shot film using industry standard cameras and edit professionally using Final Cut Pro software.
- Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office, including Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Magazine production, learning how to edit copy to be published in both print and online magazine format.
- Learned the basis of HTML and CMS coding, using it to create an interactive webpage.
Notable Modules: Video Skills and Production, Specialist and Feature Writing, Reporting and Writing, Practical Sport Journalism, Journalism Law and Public Administration.
City & Islington Sixth Form College (2011 – 2013)
3 A-Levels, grade B. English Language & Literature, Media Studies & Business Studies.
Central Foundation Boy’s School (2006 - 2011)
10 GCSEs, grade B-C including English Language & Literature, Maths and ICT.
Professionals from different sectors near London, Greater London
Other users who are called Clinton
Jobs near London, Greater London
Carmoola London, United Kingdom Full time
About Carmoola · Carmoola is a rapidly growing fintech car finance lender and we're on a mission to empower customers to save money and have the best possible experience when financing a car. Followin ...
Jonas Software UK Rochester, United Kingdom Full time
Description · : Uniware Systems Limited is a UK market leader established in 1993, providing EPoS and Payment solutions. · As Support Team Leader you will assist the Customer Support Manager to provi ...
Ink - we are travel media london (west hampstead), United Kingdom £30,000 - £60,000 per year
We are looking for German speaking Sales Executives to join our successful Media Sales Team based at our modern, stylish & inspirational HQ in West Hampstead, London · Ink are the world's no.1 travel ...