I have strong leadership skills primarily gained from activities outside my everyday career. I like to make my time as resourceful as possible, and I love problem solving. I communicate effectively in a team and work well on my own initiative. I’ve had a variety of work experience in different envir ...
I have strong leadership skills primarily gained from activities outside my everyday career. I like to make my time as resourceful as possible, and I love problem solving. I communicate effectively in a team and work well on my own initiative. I’ve had a variety of work experience in different environments, such as healthcare, customer care, childcare and manufacturing. This has allowed me to gain a variety of skills using different types of software and CRM tools, plus I have a firm grasp of Microsoft Office systems. I work well with people from many different backgrounds and most recently I’ve invested in becoming a Scout leader. My primary role for the last few years has been in complaints resolutions and technical assistance, but as I’m currently studying towards a degree in environmental management and science, I am seeking employment which compliments my studies. I’ve written reports as part of my studies, primarily aimed towards sustainable food and agriculture and cutting carbon emissions in cities. My friends say on I’m a mission to save the world, when the reality is that I just being enjoy doing my bit.
- help customers with their TV, broadband, home phone or mobile phone services, handling a range of queries from our customers, including technical and fault reports, to bill payments and credit issues.
- interactions and conversations with customers, ensuring things are resolved first time; using access to a vast bank of knowledge, tools and systems
- Checking into warehouse, organising and manufacturing blood products for patients in the UK with the NHSBT
- Hands on restaurant kichen and dining experience
- Receptionist in legal and healthcare environments
- Organising events with artists and bands in the Manchester area
- volunteering in a warehouse (food bank)
2018 - present
Environmental Management / The Open University
Environment: journeys through a changing world [U116]
Science and health: an evidence-based approach [SDK100]
Business and the environment, marketing & basic accountancy / Manchester City College
First Diploma Performing Arts / Manchester City College
GCSE’s / St Laurence School B-O-A Wiltshire
English, Mathematics, Science, Drama, Art and design, French,