Experienced Retail Assistant
About Ella Hawley:
I am a professional and confident individual with excellent communication skills. I am an enthusiastic worker dedicated to learning, with years of experience delivering exceptional customer service. I have the ability to work effectively under pressure, and I am adaptable and flexible in the work I complete. I was awarded with admirable results during my access to higher education course, and I have progressed to study my Pharmacology degree with the University of Chester. I have currently opted to take a year out of my current degree to work full-time, and I am wishing to continue with my education in the future. I am seeking a new challenge in a role where I can utilise my skills to the best of my ability.
JANUARY 2020 – SEPTEMBER 2022
Settlement Resolution Officer, Home Office
• A role for UK Visas and Immigration.
• Included complaint handling and resolving technical issues.
• Provided personalised customer service to fit specific needs of customers.
• Worked positively with internal departments, corporate partners, and stakeholders.
• Took note of customer feedback and satisfaction, reported back to line manager, and suggested effective ways to improve this.
AUGUST 2018 – JANUARY 2020 Administrative Officer, Ministry of Justice
• A role based at Liverpool Civil and Family Court, assisting Judges and other court officers.
• Included preparing court documents and helping customers through applications.
• Took responsibility for recording minutes of meetings and court proceedings.
• Provided exceptional customer service over court counter.
• Assisted in office management and administration duties.
JULY 2017 – AUGUST 2018
Executive Officer Decision Maker, Home Office
• A case working role for the Asylum department of UK Visas and Immigration.
• Included working with vulnerable adults and children.
• Used specialist IT software and equipment to conduct interviews and process decisions.
• Demonstrated emotional resilience and sensitivity throughout each process.
• Undertook training and travelled to other locations for seminars.
AUGUST 2016 – JULY 2017 Supervisor, Paperchase
• A retail role based between two stores.
• Team leader position with full managerial responsibilities, including the holding of keys.
• Conducted training sessions with other employees and provided frequent constructive feedback.
• Managed shop floor whilst engaging with customers.
JUNE 2015 – AUGUST 2016 General Manager, Shakeaway Ltd
• A hospitality role based at a city centre store.
• Full managerial responsibilities.
• Engaged with customers, monitored footfall, and completed stock take duties.
• Managed budgets so store would remain profitable, monitored and maintained inventory.
• Implemented actions to continuously improve guest experience.
JANUARY 2014 – JUNE 2015
Bartender and Waitress, Revolution Bars Limited
• Worked directly with customers mixing and serving drinks.
• Processed payments, managed inventory, and took responsibility for the cleaning of bar supplies.
• Took and placed orders, communicating effectively with the kitchen staff.
• Regularly revised menus and offered recommendations to upsell dishes and drinks.
PHARMACOLOGY BSC (HONS), UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER
SEPTEMBER 2021 – JUNE 2022
ACCESS TO SCIENCE: CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY, AND STATISTICS, CITY OF LIVERPOOL COLLEGE – 60 CREDITS AT DISTINCTION LEVEL
8 GCSE’S GRADES A-C (INCLUDING ENGLISH AND MATHEMATICS), BROUGHTON HALL TECHNOLOGY COLLEGE
Professionals who compete with Ella
Professionals in the same Government / Military sector as Ella Hawley
Professionals from different sectors near Liverpool, Liverpool
Other users who are called Ella
Jobs near Liverpool, Liverpool
Reed Wrexham, United Kingdom Full time
Are you passionate about teaching English and inspiring students to excel in their language skills? · Do you possess the expertise to bring the English language alive for secondary school students? · ...
Vetro Recruitment Hawarden, United Kingdom Full time
Are you looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference to people's lives? Are you passionate about helping others? · We are recruiting for enthusiastic and motivated Homeless Support W ...
Kids Planet Day Nurseries Limited salford, United Kingdom
Our people are what make our family great. We see childcare as a profession, not just a job. So whatever level you are at in your childcare career, well always encourage you to take on new opportuniti ...