This professional is in active search of jobs
As a qualified dermatologist with over ten years of substantial experience, I have improved the health of skin conditions at both private and public medical institutions. Additionally, I practice a wide range of cosmetic and aesthetic procedures and treatments and am one of the founding members of the Cosmetic Aesthetic Medicine International Group.
I am determined to relocate to Dubai to work in his competitive and constantly expanding Healthcare System, perfect for highly driven people like me. Contributing to achieving an unrivalled customer care level has always been my goal, given my well-developed field expertise and my proven track record of high patient satisfaction.
In 2015, I won the International Prize Hippocrates of Kos, awarded for "the high level of professionalism acquired, the high merits achieved and contribution of innovation in the health sector". I also currently hold a DHA letter of acceptance and am certified in Advanced Life Support (ALS).
Since 2015, I have worked at The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust (UK), where I am known for my high workload and my ability to maintain a solid fiduciary link with the patients.
The Dermatology Department has improved significantly with my contribution.
• I have been successful in reducing outpatient waiting time.
• I have performed over 5,500 outpatient consultations (11.7% of Trust outpatient consultations) and over 9,300 procedures (4.5% of Trust procedures).
• I have optimised the Department’s surgical activity by running “see and treat” clinics and creating specific surgical lists.
In 2009, I set up my private practice and managed to ensure satisfaction levels that made patients refer friends and family to my clinic, where skin and aesthetic consultations were offered to over 3,000 customers.
I possess exceptional communication and leadership skills and inspire confidence and trust in patients along with a thorough knowledge of medical ethics, with particular reference to the obligation to maintain confidentiality.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION:
- International 2nd Level Postgraduate University Master’s Degree, Summa Cum Laude in Aesthetic Medicine and Therapy, University of Camerino, Italy (15/11/2014)
- Diploma of Specialisation in Dermatology and Venereology, Summa Cum Laude, (Residency Training), La Sapienza University, Italy (28/11/2009)
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS equivalent), Cattolica del Sacro Cuore University, Italy (28/10/2003)
REGISTRATION / LICENSURE:
- 2021 - Dubai Health Authority (DHA), UAE - DHA Eligibility Certificate (Unique ID 14881982) Consultant Dermatologist (Physician - Consultant –Dermatology);
- 2010 - General Medical Council (GMC), UK - N. 7087256, full registration as Medical Practitioner with Licence to Practise;
- 2010 - Register of Aesthetic Medicine Practitioners of the Province of Rome, IT - N. 115, full registration with License to Practice;
- 2003 - Register of Doctors and Surgeons of the Province of Rome, IT - as Dermatologist, N. 52969, full registration with License to Practice
July 2015 - Present
Locum Consultant Dermatologist - The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust (PAHT), Harlow, UK.
Full spectrum of duties and responsibilities of an NHS Consultant Dermatologist across all patient categories (paediatrics, adolescents, young adults, adults, the elderly, vulnerable adults).
Nov 2011 – Jul 2015
Consultant Dermatologist - Rome American Hospital – Private clinic, Rome, IT.
Provided adult and pediatric clients with the highest standard of consultation, diagnosis and appropriate treatment, including medicine and cosmetic dermatology procedures.
Dec 2009 - Jul 2015 (Full time) - Jul 2015 - Dec 2018 (Part-time)
Consultant Dermatologist - Private Practice Dr Emanuele Verga, Rome, IT.
Set up and run own Dermatology Private Practice, which included a theatre for medicine and cosmetic dermatology procedures. Offered skin and aesthetic consultations to over 3,000 customers.
What kind of projects is Emanuele Verga looking for?
I am looking for a position as a Consultant Dermatologist in Dubai UAE.
My salary expectation is 70,000/80,000 AED (as per my 10-15 years of experience) + benefits.
I am strongly determined to relocate to Dubai as soon as possible (my notice period at my current job is 1 Month).