About Emma Clark:
An experienced teacher, tutor and educator.
Class Teacher and Computing Lead / St John’s Upper Holloway C of E School (London)
Ensuring the happiness, safety and well-being of pupils, in a class with a high percentage of SEN and SEBD needs.
- Delivery of a broad and balanced curriculum of outstanding lessons
- High level expectations to motivate and challenge pupils praised in SLT feedback and lesson
- Productive use of formative and summative assessment data, ensuring outcomes are reflected
- Deployment and management of 5 support staff using a resourceful and nurturing managerial
- Teaching and Learning Responsibility of Computing Lead: responsibilities include curriculum
quality assurance school-wide, documentation production, budget management, school-wide events organization, delivery of CPD and staff training, liaising with governors and local authority leads
SEPTEMBER 2019- SEPTEMBER 2020
Class Teacher / Harris Primary Academy Philip Lane (London)
Co-led a year four class whilst completing my PGCE with QTS studies:
- Voluntarily took on extra responsibilities such as running boosters and attending residential trips -
- Adapt, plan, deliver and assess outcomes of lessons in a range of subjects DECEMBER 2018- SEPTEMBER 2019
HLTA / Harris Primary Academy Philip Lane (London)
Initially appointed to TA position, promoted to HLTA due to performance.
- Ran interventions, cover taught all classes, ran year six SATs boosters both after school and on Saturdays
- Assisted during an external Writing Moderation, an Ofsted inspection and with SATs moderation.
JUNE 2018- DECEMBER 2018
Pre-qualified Teacher / The Complete Works Independent School (London)
Worked in an Alternative Provision teaching pupils who could no longer attend mainstream education.
- Planned and taught lessons in a range of subject areas up to GCSE level, including English, Maths, science and PSHE
- Supervised during activities, school trips and break times, in addition to delivering pastoral care
- Confidently and competently managing challenging behaviour and complex safeguarding issues
OCTOBER 2016- OCTOBER 2017
Junior Heritage Consultant and Field Technician / Wessex Archaeology (Salisbury)
Conducted research and analysed a variety of complex data sets, producing reports for clients.
Regularly attended CPD and completed training to ensure I can demonstrate excellent
curriculum and subject knowledge
- Produced Desk based Assessments and Impact Reports
- Analysed the archaeological potential of sites
- Conducted geospatial analysis using GIS software
- Worked in the field digging and recording archaeological features, as well as machine watching
SEPTEMBER 2022 - CURRENT
Professional Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Level 5 / Supporting Minds (London) Upon completion of this course, I will be qualified to set up practice as a therapist and counsellor. I hope
to use these skills to voluntarily support children and young people in the community.
SEPTEMBER 21 – JUNE 2022
Certificate in Counselling Skills Level 2 / Haringey Adult Learning Service (Harringey) I learnt the skills used to provide a meaningful counselling interaction along with how to effectively practice active listening to support others.
SEPTEMBER 19 – JUNE 2020
PGCE with QTS / Kingston University (London) Achieved Pass – Graded High
SEPTEMBER 13 – JUNE 2016
BA in Archeology / University College (London) Graded 2.1
Professionals in the same Education / Training sector as Emma Clark
Professionals from different sectors near London, Greater London
Other users who are called Emma
Jobs near London, Greater London
Gold Care Homes Sidcup, United Kingdom Full time
Rated GOOD, Baugh House offers first-class care for residents over 65. Conveniently located in Kent, Baugh House offers a tranquil semi-rural location whilst being located just off Sidcup High Street. ...
MRK Associates St Albans, United Kingdom Permanent, Full time
Our leading client is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their growing team on a Permanent basis, based in their offices in St Albans, Hertfordshire 5 days per week. · This job would suit an ...
Orbis london, United Kingdom
Go Developer - £550-£650 per day - One of the UK's Largest Tech Firms - Inside IR35 · One of the biggest, hyper growth tech companies in the UK is on the hunt for Golang Engineers - They are revolutio ...