About Faye Monk:
A highly motivated part-qualified/time qualified accountant working towards the ACA qualification. Extremely proficient at working alongside the client, as well as achieving a high level of accuracy and speed throughout my work. Looking to transition from Practice to a key role within an organisation.
MHA MacIntrye Hudson: Part-qualified accountant 2021 – Present day
Chartered accountancy Practice in central London.
- Working for a large and growing Chartered Practice where my key responsibilities are managing a portfolio of small to medium company accounts. Liaising with the client from first contact to delivery of product.
- Proficient in most accounting software packages including but not limited to CaseWare, Sage and Xero.
- Studying toward the ACA qualification.
Begbies Chartered accountants: Trainee ACA accountant: 2018 – 2021
Chartered Accountancy Practice in central London.
- Experience in Chartered Practice where work is predominantly focused on auditing, including public sector, pensions, corporate and company audits. Regular contact with clients and a large amount of responsibility on annual audits, as well as some experience in tax and accounting.
Alzheimer’s Research UK: Communications Officer: 2017
The UK’s leading research charity aiming to defeat dementia.
- Liaise with scientists, journalists, university PR contacts, colleagues, Patrons, other charities and industry to ensure ARUKs newly funded research and progress updates are clearly and accurately communicated.
- Attend conferences and grant review board meetings to keep in touch with the latest in dementia research.
- Analysed research and reports, to create and promote compelling content for blogs, publications, and other media channels.
University of Bath: Research: 2016 – 2017
Funded by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and EPSRC to research a project at the University of Bath Pharmacy department.
- The objective of this study is to better model the critical aspects of long-acting intramuscular injections.
ELC Group: Medical Writer: 2015 – 2016
A global regulatory partner, working with major pharmaceutical stakeholders.
- Working with doctors, scientists and other subject matter experts to create common technical documents that comply with ICH guidelines. These documents effectively and clearly describe research results, epidemiology, risks, clinical/non-clinical overviews, research protocols & other medical information.
- Accurately represent the efficacy of new & present drugs, demonstrating why they should be approved for Marketing Authorisation.
University of Warwick: 2010 – 2015
Masters degree in Chemistry: 2.1 with honours
Masters Research Project: Graded 1st.
Title: Ahmed Zewail’s discovery of femto-chemistry combined with transient electronic absorption spectroscopy was used to investigate the excited state dynamics of Oxybenzone.
Member of the Student Staff Liaison committee (SSLC).
Westcliff High Grammar School: 2008 – 2010
3 A level’s: ABB – Geography, Chemistry, Maths.
6 AS level’s: Chemistry, Maths, History, Geography, Biology, General studies.
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as Faye Monk
Professionals from different sectors near London, Greater London
Other users who are called Faye
Jobs near London, Greater London
Found in: Talent UK - 2 days ago
IWG plc London, United Kingdom Permanent
Community Manager · Please note, you will be employed by a Regus Franchise Owner · Why join us? · *You can lead a revolution. The way in which we think about workspace and how we work is changing. We are helping to transform the working experience for millions of people. This is ...
Found in: beBee S2 UK - 2 days ago
Montem Primary School London, United Kingdom Full time
CLASS TEACHERS (EYFS & KS2) · Salary Range: MPS / UPS depending on experience and skills · Contract: Full-time and Permanent · Required for a September start · Montem is a maintained, federated primary school in the heart of Islington. We are a happy, vibrant and creative school ...
Senior Program Manager
Found in: Jooble UK - 6 days ago
Lonza Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom
United Kingdom, Slough · Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. While we work in science, there's no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we ...