A computer literate, positive and motivated Master’s student in Logistics and supply chain management at the University of Portsmouth . A proven ability to react in areas that require immediate attention and ensuring that all food is always presented to the highest possible standards.
frankie and benny's (Fareham)
Key Responsibilities March 2022- Currently
- Washing dishes manually and also by using the dishwasher.
- Cleaning pots, pans and any other kitchen utensils.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor.
- Ensuring that at the end of the shift the kitchen is ready for the morning staff.
- Storing away all crockery, cutlery and glassware.
Freight Tiger Dec 2019- Jan 2022
- Working beside client at their location DHL.
- Extract, process, analyse and summarize shipment data.
- Responsible for ensuring the required logistics documentations in compliance with required regulatory.
- Reporting to Head - Operations and managing the full logistics cycle from start to finish.
- Managing logistics for global clients like Nike, Halliburton, Patanjali, Tata, etc
- Managing Management Information System (MIS) for clients goods, taxes, invoices, shipments, payments, etc.
- Interacting with customers at various stages of the logistics process and providing status of a shipment, delivery, etc.
- Coordinating with local transporters to understand their requirements and streamline our operations accordingly.
- Leading a team of 3 logistics engineers to manage day-to-day activities.
- Working with a diverse team of professionals with a background in engineering, management, legal, etc, and contributing to team growth targets as per company goals and objectives.
Customer Service Associate
Intelenet Global Service Dec 2014- May 2015
- Interact with customers to handle complaints, process orders and provide information about the organization's product and services.
- Identifying customer needs, answering queries and providing solutions.
- Maintaining important logs and documents regarding the details of the query and information provided to the customers.
● Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) in 2019 from Mumbai University.
● Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) in 2016 from MSBTE.
● Higher Secondary (12th Standard) in 2013 from Maharashtra State Board.
● Senior Secondary (10th Standard) in 2011 from Maharashtra State Board.