About my self
About Khuram Meer:
A versatile and hardworking individual with years of experience in variety of fields such as driver, warehouse assistant, security guard, customer service assistant. Able to work in a team environment, as well as on his own initiative with the ability to meet deadlines accordingly. Now seeking to extend existing skills with reputable company with good track record, which will provide him the opportunity to give him new challenges.
Warehouse operative Nov 2018 - Present
- Worked in receive as well as Shipping and Picking
- Worked in target driven environment
- Water spider on all lines
- Sorting parcels in shipping
- I have unloaded lorries for pod transfers
Security guard July 2014 – Oct 2018
- Regular patrolling of shop floor every hour
- Filing reports
- Monitoring CCTV of suspected individuals
- Performing stop and search on staff members
- Responsible for closing the store and doing final checks
- Checking fire exits
Security guard May 2012 – July 2014
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
Security officer Sep 2010- May 2012 G4S
- Managing unauthorised access, theft and vandalism issues.
- Spotting and putting a stop to any suspicious or threatening behaviour.
- Following assignment instructions to the letter.
- Working a mixture of days, nights and weekends.
- Conducting external and internal security patrols.
- Analysing security footage.
- Apprehending and detaining offenders according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities.
Construction security guard Aug 2008 – Sep 2010 Allandale
- Monitor and authorise entrance and departure of employees and visitors
- Denied entrance to unauthorised visitors
- Secured all doors on site after hours
- Performing surveillance of suspects
Inspecting equipment on site and reporting any issues to site manager
University of East London – Sep 2006-May 2007
Southall College – Sep 2002 – June 2006
Cranford Community School – Sep 1998 – June 2002
Professionals in the same Retail sector as Khuram Meer
Professionals from different sectors near London, Greater London
Other users who are called Khuram
Jobs near London, Greater London
Nuveen London, United Kingdom Full time
About the Global Client Services Group · Global Client Services strives to make it easier for our clients to work with Nuveen – and to increase client retention and satisfaction. Global Client Service ...
G2 Recruitment Solutions Limited united kingdom, United Kingdom £30,000 - £50,000 per year
Housing Options Officer · I'm currently working with a great long standing local authority client of mine who is looking to appoint an experienced Housing Options Officer for their Housing Team. · Job ...
Quest Employment Bovingdon, United Kingdom Temporary, Full time
Quest Employment is seeking Production Assistant for a poultry abattoir located in Bovingdon, Hertfordshire. · Candidates must have their own transport due to the rural location of the site · As a Pro ...