This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Perceptive, adaptable, and well-rounded worker keen to provide reputable solutions in AML/KYC operations.
Bachelor's degree in History, University of Oxford
Wholesale Onboarding Operations Analyst (Intern), Barclays:
- Working with the Wholesale Onboarding and Group FCO team in the E-trading department.
- Conducting KYC checks on new clients by examining account details and flagging up missing information
- or errors, ensuring that all products and accounts conformed to company regulations and financial law.
- Processing clients’ orders by learning and utilizing Barclays’ trading platform interface, ensuring customer
- satisfaction and smooth workflow for other employees securing new clients and products.
- Communicating with the rest of the team to allocate jobs and product lists, set deadlines, and share
- problems and solutions.
- Setting up calls with senior employees (Directors, VPs, etc.) for other interns to hear their experiences
- and ask questions or receive guidance.
- Writing up weekly reports on team and personal progress.
- Establishing a network of international contacts and learning about banking operations in Asia and America.
- Completing training modules in Finance, Management, Risk, and Security.