This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Currently, I am pursuing my A-levels. I am a motivated, self-assured individual who enjoys progressing and is driven by this fast-paced, demanding atmosphere. I can plan effectively and take initiative without needing to be directed all of the time. I have a robust entrepreneurial mindset and, when necessary, think outside the box. I would relish the opportunity to serve as an ambassador for the company as I am well-spoken, collaborative, and I enjoy assisting clients.
I have recently completed my higher secondary education and am currently working on my A-levels
- I’ve worked in retail before, volunteering and assisting family members in their stores. Skills I have gained from this are:
- Customer service and communications skills -Teamwork
- Commercial awareness - Time management
- Working under pressure - Responsibility
- Attention to detail - Problem solving and initiative
- Volunteering at my local mosque and assisting in my community are two of my favourite things to do.
- I am one of the student ambassador directors at my school, therefore I volunteered for two weeks over the summer vacation to help with enrolment. I've mastered the art of maintaining a positive attitude, making people feel welcome and pleased whilst simultaneously doing tasks independently and professionally.