Media and Communication Student
About Mahima Chopra:
An undergraduate communications and media studies student with extensive skills in communications and marketing. I have also served as the communication lead of my school's Journalism Club. Have been awarded Silver in the Duke of Edinburgh - International Award for Young People program and been awarded for my theatre/drama performance by Chief Minister in Andhra Pradesh Tourism Fest. Also, I have been a Marketing Intern at Entremax Global Solutions, Shine Projects, Anuja Banthia Label and Artist Association of India.
Primark Retail Assistant Dec 2021- April 2022
Worked as a retail sales assistant at Primark.
- Built my skills in customer service and enhanced my communication skills by talking to customers of all ages and demographics.
- Learnt and understood the importance of visual presentation at any store.
Paint Me Beige Co-founder 2020 - Present
An Instagram-based small business that sells thrift fashion articles and promotes eco-friendly and sustainable fashion.
- Spoke with customers on-call and answered product queries.
- Worked as a photographer and video editor for the brand’s profile.
- Learnt how social media marketing and Instagram algorithms work.
- Pitched in business ideas to various platforms for promoting and building a presence.
Anuja Banthia Label Social Media Intern Jul 2021- Sep 2021
A clothing brand that offers in-vogue clothing wear.
- Assisting in organising the photoshoots.
- Actively engaging on their social media pages with suitable brand-related content.
Entremax Global Solutions OPC Pvt Ltd Marketing Intern Aug 2020- Sep 2020
Worked as a marketing intern for a new start-up company that works in making underprivileged people be self-reliant.
- Suggested and implemented various social media and general marketing strategies that this company can apply to promote its services.
- Worked in teams to come up with the financial budget of the marketing campaigns.
- Communicated with various influential people (i.e., singers, actors and influencers) to spread word about the upcoming events.
Jain International School Journalism Club Communication lead 2019 – 2020
Worked as a communication lead for my school’s journalism club where I displayed the responsibility of organising the content of the magazine and the development of the following.
- Communicated with people to join the club and give in their work to be published.
- Introduced promotional strategies for the team to follow throughout the year.
- Learnt how to communicate with various age groups and persuade them.
- Published my own writings.
Currently pursuing a BSc in Media and Communication from Brunel University London.
Professionals in the same Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations sector as Mahima Chopra
Professionals from different sectors near Uxbridge, Hillingdon, Greater London
Other users who are called Mahima
Jobs near Uxbridge, Hillingdon, Greater London
Found in: beBee Professionals UK - 3 days agoDirect apply
beBee Professionals London, United Kingdom Illustration Services Freelance
We are looking for a Wildlife Illustrator to join our team at beBee Professionals in London. · The successful candidate will be responsible for creating illustrations of wildlife and nature scenes for ...
Qualserv Consulting London, United Kingdom Other
2 · A Local authority based in Surrey requires a Procurement Officer in IT to join them on a permanent basis paying between £33k-£40k per annum. · To help them achieve their ambitions, they have set ...
CoStar Group, Inc. London, United Kingdom
Tenant Research Associate · CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ ...