This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
A renewable energy & energy management professional with ten years of experience in various sectors, looking for opportunities to work in climate change mitigation projects to facilitate in clean energy transition.
I hold a MS in Energy Management with a 9.15 CGPA. I have also completed Energy Law diploma with A Grade results.
Lead the team transition from conventional energy to clean energy ,helping cut carbon emissions by 9452 tC02. by:
1. Initiated building energy efficiency program in Commercial and domestic buildings for reducing energy consumption and towards NET Zero target .
* Conducting Energy Audits and Identifying opportunities
* Preparing energy saving recommendations and financial feasibility studies.
* Implementing Lean and Clean Interventions.
* Monitoring the performance and feedback
2. Designed and installation of pilot level floating Solar Photo Voltaic systems- Project to be replicated in various financial models.
3. Promoting Sustainable Transportation by facilitating electric vehicles
4. Installing affordable renewable energy based charging infrastructure for e- rickshaws.
5. Commissioning of Solar Photovoltaic mini grids with battery storage for domestic community for grid independence.
6. Increasing agriculture productivity by ensuring water pumping using Solar Pumps under the Govt. of India KUSUM scheme.
7. Increase the farm product storage and shelf life by setting up a solar powered cold storage system.- Project to be replicated by farm cooperation