Constant Skill Acquiring Scientist
About Nathan Benson:
A former lab Shift Manager who is constantly looking to improve and diversify my skillset. I have a strong enjoyment of solving problems, capable of working well in both groups and on self-motivated solo projects.
- BM Trada, Testing Coordinator May 2022-Present
- Cignpost Diagnostics, Shift/Deputy Lab Manager September 2021-May 2022
- Oncologica, Genetic Technologist-Senior Trainer December 2020-September 2021
- Amey, Lab Technician June 2019-December 2020
- Socotec (formerly Environmental Scientifics Group), Asbestos Analyst November 2015-June 2019
- 2012-2015 BSc Biochemistry (C700), University of Essex: 2:1, 67%
- 2005-2012 Ermysteds Grammar School A Levels: Chemistry C, Biology C, History C
- GCSEs: 10 at grades A-B including English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics#
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification Awarded July 2022
Professionals in the same Scientific sector as Nathan Benson
Professionals from different sectors near High Wycombe, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Other users who are called Nathan
Jobs near High Wycombe, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
TPF Recruitment Weybridge, Surrey, United Kingdom Full time
TPF Recruitment are recruiting for a Semi Senior / Senior to join a rapidly expanding firm of chartered accountants based in the KT area. Due to ongoing growth within the company, theyre looking for a ...
Fitch Ratings London, United Kingdom
2nd Level Application Support Specialist · Global Customer Support is currently seeking a 2nd Level Application Support Specialist based out of our London office. · The successful candidate will be ...
Proprec Edgware, United Kingdom
The Role We are looking for a Cleaner to work full time-based at a Residential Development in Edgware. Monday to Friday, shifts between the hours of 8am - 4pm. Paying £21k pa As a Cleaner, what's in i ...