This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am a skilled, creative, and talented master’s graduate in Data science, with in-depth skills in data analysis and values such as commitment, respect. Well-trained in driving success through careful processing and knowledge of operating procedures. Strong skills in Critical thinking and effective communication. Also, I am highly innovative and motivated person coming from an accounting background with a commitment of pursuing a career in Data analysis with the ability to adapt to any role which is being given and open to experiencing new challenges which are out of my expertise.
Salford University - - Manchester - England| Master of Science
Data Science September 2020 - Present
Catholic University - - Buea - Cameroon| Bachelor of Science
Accounting, 2019 September 2015 – December 2019
Presbyterian Comprehensive Secondary School - - Buea - Cameroon | A-Levels
Arts: Economics, History, Literature and Philosophy, September 2013 – June 2015
Saint. Paul College Bonjongo - - Buea - Cameroon| O-Levels
Arts, September 2008 – June 2013
Finance Intern | 05/2018 to 08/2018
Ecobank Cameroon - Douala, Bonanjo
Ecobank is Pan-African bank with banking operations in 36 African countries. It is the leading independent regional banking group in West and Central Africa.
- In charge of preparing account payable and receivable.
- Reconciled operations database with accounting system information to calculate and determine monthly revenue.
- Evaluated expense reports for accuracy and adherence to company policies.
- Gathered all banking transactions via statements, recorded activity in Excel format and reconciled balances.
- Processed documentation for financial department operations.
- Reviewed financial reports and streamlined operations to increase productivity and company profits.
- Examined statistical information to determine financial trends for investment planning.
- Recorded company data for performance and trend analysis.
Audit and Assurance intern | 07/2016 to 08/2016
PricewaterhouseCoopers Cameroon - Douala, Bonanjo
- Prepared the reconciliations of database operations with accounting systems.
- In charge of collecting, summarising, and analysing data for audit reports and statements.
- Managed, prepared, and processed accounts payable and receivable documentation.
- Prepared detailed cash-book records and reconciling bank statements, investigating anomalies for swift resolution.
- Maintained, organised, and stocked teller areas.