Priscilla BabinLondon, Greater London
This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am an energetic, creative, and exciting individual who is very good at planning and executing high degree of attention to detail. I am skilled in administration and customer service with a passion for going above and beyond. A well organised and confident person who can offer support where it’s needed, works hard to apply a methodical approach when prioritising tasks whilst able to adapt to change. I have been on numerous of photo shoot sets as I have a portfolio of clientele, a child fashion model who has worked with numerous high street brands such as River Island, Matalan, Ecco shoes, Fat face.
I want to be a part of a company that has a clear vision, somewhere I can learn but also contribute. I would like to see the company grow as well as grow with the company. I always take passion in everything I do and passionate about quality service, I believe that I am an asset to any brand as I am able to mould myself into the needs of any employer.
I am bilingual with English and French: speaking, writing, and reading.
St Patrick’s College/University (2014-2016)
HND Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
Ashmole Secondary School - 2005-2007
GCSE’S – French [A*] English [C], English Literature [B], Maths [C] Religious Studies [B], IT [C,C]
Ecole St. Michel (Nantes, France) (2002-2004)
Freelance Production Assistant
Superdry Plc (September 2021 - September 2021)
- Assisted the producer with admin by planning
- Liaise with Studio (The Tank Factory)
- Help clearly communicate instructions from the director to the cast and crew.
- Helping with equipment ensure that photographic shoot runs smoothly.
- Tea and coffee run
- Made sure breakfast and lunch arrived on time
Co-ord.inc (June 2021 – June 2021)
- Responsible for finding and launching the new clothing brands campaign shoot.
- Arranging financing
- Hiring photographer, Director, Videographer, Hairdresser, Makeup artist, Stylist,and key members of the creative team.
- Overseeing all elements of pre-production
- Casting Models
- Arrange Location
- Booking Accommodation/ Travel
Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing
Facilities Administrator/Font Desk Receptionist (August 2019 – September 2021)
- Support and assist the Facilities manager and the facilities team at MTVH
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information
- Interact with staff, clients, suppliers and visitors
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence including faxes and email
- Issue responses to correspondence containing routine enquiries
- Perform general duties such as copying, faxing, mailing, laminating, filing
- Order and maintain stock in relation to the facilities management service provision
- Produce hotel, weekend, weekday, tenant and ad-hoc park passes as requested • Attend team meetings
- Where applicable, meet and greet including organising appropriate hospitality
- Answer telephone and transfer to appropriate staff member
Admin Assistant for Development Services (February 2019 – August 2019)
- Provide administrative support to the Housing Development Department staff including the Director, Head of Delivery and Head of Programme Support
- Research and compile information for reporting, marketing and funding requests, including creating and updating project information sheets
- Create and maintain centralized files for project records, public relations materials, and correspondence
- Prepare packets, attend, and/or take minutes for project schemes and department meetings
- Maintain the Housing Development Department calendar
- Coordinate regular updates and schedules
- Maintain construction documents as requested
- Provide office administration for Housing Development Department including ordering supplies, oversight of office maintenance, and interface with organization’s Office Administrator and IT staff Word process, photocopy/scan, email
Space NK, East Acton
Customer Service Representative (June 2016 – February 2019)
- Dealing with customer queries and enquiries over the telephone, live chat and emails with intent of resolving the issue.
- Taking ownership from beginning to end and making decisions to resolve complaints to a customer’s satisfaction.
- Capturing correct and accurate information from customers, recording their details in
- Compliance with Data Protection Act and PCI Standards.
- Ensuring responses are up to date and relevant.
- Ensuring quality control issues are fed back to the relevant departments.
- Ensuring accurate system information is available at all times.
- Reporting and updating all relevant departments on customer service issues.
- Stock Management.
Orchid Place, Tottenham
Support Worker (2010-2015)
Ladbrokes, Palmers Green
Superdry, Regent Street
Sales Assistant (2006-2008)
What kind of projects is Priscilla Babin looking for?
- Studio Assistant
- Model Booking
- Production Assistant
- Production Admin
- Production Co-coordinator
I am eager to develop and learn in an inspiring workplace environment, I am also freelancing as a producing assistant/admin/co-coordinator