This professional is in active search of jobs
A highly passionate Construction Manager with excellent managerial and organisational skills, demonstrated in the most hostile of military environments. Driven and flexible, with a common-sense approach to all tasks.
Communicated presentations of a classified nature, to groups of 100+ of every level of seniority across multiple industries. Influencing the planning and risk analysis on national and international projects in friendly and hostile environments. Enthusiastic about developing others to enhance results and productivity, using unique coaching and mentoring skills to unleash a team’s potential and motivate them to be the best.
Proactively planning, analysing, and implementing new procedures to enhance the delivery of multiple projects, optimising key resources, and using innovative ideas to ensure a constant drive forward inherently under stringent time and financial restraints.
- APM Project Management Qualification •
- Green Belt Lean Six Sigma Qualified
- NEBOSH General & Construction Certificate
- CMI Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- SMSTS – expires 2023 • First Aid at Work – expires 2023
- EDEXCEL BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Lifelong Teaching
- White CSCS Card – Academically Qualified
- PTS qualified
- Currently studying NVQ Level 6 in Construction Site Management