About Shehroz Anwar:
1. I am an organised, efficient and hard working person, willing to discover and accept new ideas
which can be put into practice effectively and I am a good listener and learner, able to communicate
well with a group and on an individual level.
2. I have a flexible and positive approach to employment and am willing to train to suit my next
3. I am a quick to learn and willing to adapt to any job and a competent, loyal, hard working employee
with the ability to achieve tasks when working alone or as part of a team.
4. I always seek to achieve a high standard in whatever work I undertake and well organised with a
clear and positive approach to problem solving.
5. I can work unsupervised alone or as a member of a team and I like to use my skills to make a
positive contribution to the workforce
I've Worked as an Office Administrator.
I'm Studying LLM from University of Law Manchester.
Professionals who compete with Shehroz
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Shehroz Anwar
Professionals from different sectors near Cheetham Hill, Manchester
Other users who are called Shehroz
Jobs near Cheetham Hill, Manchester
Found in: SonicJobs Direct Apply UK - 6 days agoDirect apply
Virtus Talent Manchester, United Kingdom Full time £25,000 - £45,000 per year
Package: 25K-28K Basic Salary (dependent on experience) + Uncapped Commission (45K OTE Year 1, 65K OTE Year 2, 80K OTE Year 3) · Are you feeling stagnated in your current Recruitment role? · Have you ...
Found in: SonicJobs Direct Apply UK - 2 weeks agoDirect apply
Tripod Social Care Northwich, United Kingdom Full time £25,000 - £40,000 per year
Tripod are the fastest growing specialist health and social work Recruitment Company in the UK. Our team includes some of the most experienced consultants in the country who have the knowledge and ski ...
Spencer Clarke Group Ltd. Liverpool, United Kingdom £50,000 - £80,000 per year
Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Capital Programmes Lead to join our client, a local authority in Merseyside. In this role, you will lead and drive the Council's Capital Programmes, managing div ...