Customer service and assistant representative
About Will Potter:
Dedicated and detail-oriented Customer Service worker with previous experience. Excel at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously, and following through to achieve goals. Acts to provide an ideal experience for all colleagues and customers alike.
12/0219 to 09/2021 Customer Assistant
M&S Colliers Wood – London
- Provided above all a positive shopping experience to all customers through attentive care and action
- Processed product returns and disputes in a calm, professional manner to minimize customer dissatisfaction.
- Maintain the standards of the M&S brand by maintaining a clean and well-stocked workplace
- Work with many colleagues across the store in varying departments to meet the needs of the store
10/2017 to 06/2018 Customer Assistant
Streatham ice and leisure Center – London
- Resolved customer queries and issues within the venue to ensure customer satisfaction
- Created a warm environment to facilitate a positive customer experience, through attentive customer service.
- Worked within a team to ensure the smooth operation of day-to-day transactions.
Current Student at the University of Nottingham taking a Bachelor's degree in Chemistry.
Professionals in the same Retail sector as Will Potter
Professionals from different sectors near Tooting, Wandsworth, Greater London
Other users who are called Will
Jobs near Tooting, Wandsworth, Greater London
Found in: SonicJobs Direct Apply UK - 17 hours agoDirect apply
KiddyKare Ltd Chertsey, United Kingdom Full time £20,000 - £25,000 per year
*Candidates MUST hold a full and relevant qualification within childcare* · KiddyKare looking for qualified staff to join our growing team to work within nurseries based within Chertsey and surroundin ...
Bulk™ London, United Kingdom
This is an amazing opportunity to help shape the future of customer retention plans at Bulk. · #TeamBulk are hiring a Head of Loyalty & Retention Bulk TM is on an incredible journey, with a mission ...
Worth Internet Systems United Kingdom
Reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer. · From project to project, you will variously be responsible for: · ~working collaboratively with the client/stakeholders, delivery and product lead ...