Collaboration & Modern Working Specialist
About Yasin Hayow:
Hi! My name is Yasin, I am a Collaboration Specialist, working predominantly with scalable Hybrid meeting solutions for large organisations. I work predominantly with Surface Hub and Microsoft Teams Rooms devices but am also skilled in other Microsoft cloud services.
Collabtech UK Manchester, UK
Collaboration Specialist Feb 2020 – Present
● consultant at the world’s largest vender agnostic collaboration and digital transformation organisation; Collabtech Group, responsible for an A – Z integration and technical enablement of Surface Hub, Microsoft Teams Room, and other collaboration and cloud services.
● Specialising in deployment, adoption, and maintenance of modern digital conferencing solutions across EMEA, in particular utilising all of the modern technology available at your disposal, including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Surface Hub and MTR.
● Oversaw POC’s, deployments and training roadmaps for large enterprise and public sector organisations such as the European Central Bank, Natwest PLC, British Telecom, and many more.
● One of the key representatives of Collabtech by consistently delivering a high-quality engaging experience, utilising a unique blend of soft selling and technical literacy to transform the approach of end users, converting even the most sceptical
● Developed project management framework that delivered an effective transformation roadmap
● Worked on site all across EMEA with reputable companies and universities to deploy Microsoft Teams Room, from site survey and initial appraisals to delivery testing and training of devices
● Delivered large content deals worth in excess of £200,000 for multinational enterprises such as Microsoft and others. Example available here
● Participated in, and lead large-scale webinars on behalf of Microsoft to a worldwide audience, emphasising the importance of digital collaboration – most notably the Hub In A Hybrid World project
● Collaboration best practices champion, with particular focus on delivering training on a tailored individual basis
● Specialised in thought leadership, spearheading the ‘Collab-bytes’ initiative on LinkedIn which directly correlated with an increase in content deals
● Lead internal training sessions on how to provide the best digital workshop using soft selling skills and persuasive language, drawing on experience from previous sales roles
● Performed site surveys for highly sensitive public sector industries, with an outcome of recommendations for their technology strategy moving forward
● Implemented digital focus group events for enterprise level organisations, focusing on the most appropriate meeting room solution for them via trail runs with selected focus groups
● Designed and created customised Collabtech Studio to adapt to requirements of hybrid working post Covid-19 pandemic and continue line of business operations by delivering virtual sessions in place of onsite services
● Delivered digital training projects for Microsoft across Europe and North America for resellers and technical partners, such as the SIRIUS project, Central and Eastern Europe Collaboration Project, and the Hub in a Hybrid world project
“The best Surface Hub Demonstration I have ever seen” – a Microsoft account manager for Surface Hub
SJ Electronics Manchester, UK
Commercial sales Engineer Sep 2019 – Feb 2020
● Sales Engineer for North UK, covering the area from Nottingham all the way up to Scotland
● Responsibilities included managing clients ranging from small businesses, up to multinational corporations and educational institutions
● Demonstrated high level technology to be used in complex research projects, such as the usage of cooled FLIR thermal cameras
● Grew business in North West 20% in first quarter
Insight UK Manchester, UK
Cloud Solutions Specialist Jan 2017 – Sep 2019
● Working at Insight UK’s Manchester office as an account manager, which mainly entails establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
● I worked specifically in the expanding technology sector of the business, focusing primarily on technology that promotes a modern workplace, such as cloud computing and mobile working
● Acquired new business for the company, with the largest deal valued in excess of £12,000 in my first year
● Gained valuable experience into the level of professionalism required at a Fortune 500 company such as Insight, with key emphasis placed on managing your own workload and being responsible for your own learning
● Participated in conferences with clients and business executives where I experienced how deals are negotiated first hand, giving an invaluable insight into the corporate world
● Participated in meetings with company executives discussing the long term direction of the business, which indicated the importance of having one eye on the future, especially from a technological perspective
● progressed into a Microsoft Specialist in my field after 9 months, with emphasis on the transition from older licensing to Microsoft Office 365, Azure, and cloud computing as a whole
● Benefitted from training courses with Pareto Law, including Sales Excellence & Sales Fundamentals, as well as Microsoft Licensing training
Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering, Microsoft certifications
Professionals from the same Technology / Internet sector as Yasin Hayow
Professionals from different sectors near Manchester, Manchester
Jobs near Manchester, Manchester
Found in: Talent UK - 3 days ago
Kingdom Recruitment Haydock Permanent
Job Title: Removal Porters/Drivers Mates · Location: Knutsford · Salary: £11.00 per hour · Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm · Kingdom recruitment are recruiting for x4 Removal Porters/Driviers Mates. · Working as part of a team you will have a positive attitude, be passionate abou ...
Found in: Talent UK - 3 days ago
Essity Liverpool Full time
Would you like to work for a global organisation who has a key focus on manufacturing, selling and distributing essential health and medical products aimed at improving the lives of people every day? · Here at Essity, we would like to hear from you if you have a desire to join ou ...
Found in: Jooble GB - 7 hours ago
Better Placed Manchester
Senior Account Executive · Location:Manchester · Salary:Negotiable per year · Posted 9 days ago · Sector: · Contact:Jess Nieberg · Contact Email: · Start Date:ASAP · Expiry Date:15 February 2023 · Job Ref:51744_1673878160 · Senior Account Executive · Manchester · Up to £26,000 · ...