Biomedical Scientist - Band 6 - Haematology (BB-3CBF2)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Hunter AHP Resourcing have an exciting locum opportunity for hospital experienced Biomedical Scientist to join a Haematology Laboratory in Hampshire.
The successful Candidate will need to have require recent / current competency on ADVIA 2120i & Stago STA.
- Rate: Negotiable – standard market rates apply.
- Start date: ASAP (can work to a 2 weeks notice)
- Duration: 3 Months
- Band 5 / 6 Must have HCPC
- Must be based in the UK - No external Applicants please.
If interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Mohammad on 0203 475 4854 to find out more, or email mkawadrihunter-ahp.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
calendar_today1 day ago
info FULL TIME
work Hunter AHP