Private Client Locum (BB-748B0)
Found in: Neuvoo UK
Private Client Solicitor (Locum)- 2+ PQE / Gloucestershire / Office and remote working / This thriving Gloucestershire based firm are seeking a private client locum solicitor for 2-3 months to cover a period of recruitment.
• This well-regarded firm have offices based in Gloucestershire, they are currently seeking a Private Client Locum to work within their busy department to cover a period of permanent recruitment.
• The candidate must have previous experience of handling a busy caseload of private client matters including; wills, LPA’s, trusts, court of protection, deputyship and estate administration.
• The role is full time, 9am-5pm. The firm would be able to facilitate home working with this, however there will be a degree of office based working, so you must be able to travel into the office a minimum of 1-2 days per week. The firm are fully COVID compliant in alignment with the government guidelines.
• The role is ongoing and due to the nature of the role, the candidate must be available to start with short notice. The role is due to last between 2-3 months
• Gloucestershire based ( the locum will work within the Gloucester or Stroud office)
• Highly regarded regional firm
• Generous hourly rate and weekly pay.
calendar_today5 days ago
info Full Time