Project Coordinator (6mth) (BB-D64F0)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:Can you manage projects on time and within budget?
* Are you wanting to join a business where you can gain good, solid work experience, figuring out your chosen career WITH your employer helping & supporting?
* Are you a recent graduate in either Business Administration, Marketing, Events Management or Psychology?
If so, we would love to hear from you as our client is recruiting a Project Coordinator to join their business based in London for a 6 month contract. This role could become permanent due to the fact that my client is experiencing phenomenal growth and is currently a home based role. When we can return to working in the office, it will be in exciting central London!
Key responsibilities for the Project Coordinator:
* Proactive project management.
* Coordinate and organise a variety of internal and external sessions, inclusive of full diary management and
virtual platform coordination & delivery support (Zoom, Microsoft Teams & WebEx).
* Project management support, working as part of a team to deliver world class training to clients.
* Track project deliverables and project commercial elements to ensure the objectives are met in line with the scope of work.
* Produce PowerPoint presentations to an exceptionally high level.
So, what background do you need to for the role of Project Coordinator?
* You must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to react quickly and calmly.
* Previous experience of organising and running meetings via online platforms.
* Excellent IT skills particularly with PowerPoint and a great eye for what looks good visually.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional attention to detail.
* If you have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry or Learning & Development that would be an advantage but not essential.
* Recently graduated with a degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Event Management or Marketing.
* Have the ability to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in, as well as a great sense of humour.
This role is all about finding the right person for this amazing business for a 6 month contact but it could become permanent as they are all about developing talent the future. It is about working in an exceptionally busy organisation and giving you the opportunity to learn & gain experience. So, if you are immediately available and are wanting to progress, have that drive, ambition & determination, please get in touch.
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
Job Reference: 11541
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect
calendar_today5 days ago