Driving Recruitment Consultant (BB-20E9D)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:360 Driving Recruitment Consultant
Do you have experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant in the driving sector? If yes, then we would love to hear from you. Preferable experience within the Driving sector but not essential. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced 360 Senior Recruiter to join our team in our Rugby branch.
About the role
We are looking for someone that is as passionate about providing exceptional recruitment services as we are to the driving sector. Ideal candidate would need to be a pro-active forward thinker, and wants to progress and grow along with the company.
This role would suit someone who is a go-getter and that thrives on success.
What you will be responsible for -
- Liaising with our clients to fully understand their recruitment requirements
- Generating new sales leads
- Making sure all new drivers are compliant
- Confident in making sales calls / attending prospect site visits
- Use networking and interpersonal skills to build relationships with candidates & clients
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates ready for their next role
- Write engaging job adverts to market roles and attract the right candidates
- Ensure that we fulfil our clients’ requirements and delight our customers and candidates
- Keeping track of candidate compliance
- Check in’s and remote working
Experience required –
Previous experience working in a 360 consultant role dealing with Transport and Logistic clients
Ability to build strong relationships with clients and candidates
Good geographic knowledge of the Rugby area
The drive and ambition to recognize the incredible opportunity offered by joining an innovative and progressive organization at this stage in its development
The ability and enthusiasm to work at pace as we are very busy and growing rapidly
Computer literate with knowledge of LinkedIn, job boards and applicant tracking systems
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Full UK Driving license, and own means of transport is essential
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to join a business and to be recognised and rewarded
Lots of company incentive and benefits.
Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRugby, United Kingdom