Site Supervisor (BB-B3120)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:Site Supervisor - Reading - Up to £45,000
The successful candidate will join a successful utility contractor who specialise in delivering engineering excellence.
They have a strong presence across the UK focusing on the provision of Power and Telecommunications. Their sectors include multi utilities, water, rail and oil and gas.
They have completed a broad range of projects throughout the UK including major cable installation projects as well as fibre installation projects.
You will be responsible for supervision of telecoms infrastructure installation, including civils,cabling, splicing and testing.
As the Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for the supervision of projects as well as ensuring works are delivered in compliance with the company’s policy and procedures.
You will also implement cost effective innovations for the business and liaise with Estimators and Surveyors to provide operational and technical support.
You will make sure that work is completed to the clients specifications as well as keeping them within budget.
* Supervise telecommunication projects and ensure work is delivered on time, within budget and incident free;
* Ensure that the projects are completed and that the team closely follow the company’s policy and procedures guidelines;
* Make sure that work is completed within the clients specifications;
* Liaise with Estimators and Surveyors as well as offering them operational and technical support
* Supervisory experience
* Streetworks supervisor - SMSTS / SSSTS
* Knowledge of NRSWA / Supervisor accreditation
* City & Guilds or BTEC in fibre optic installation
* BT/Openreach PIA accreditation
* As-Built verification and submission
* Read and interpret client network schematics
* Computer literate, Microsoft Excel & Word
* Fault management and resolution
* Ability to use initiative and make critical decisions under pressure
* Understanding of cost and value
* Discretion and confidentiality
* Understanding of programming
Job Type - Full-Time, Permanent
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000
calendar_today20 hours ago