Dynamics 365 Systems Analyst (BB-4E892)
Found in: Whatjobs UK
Description:Dynamics 365 Analyst
Renowned Design, Build and Manufacturing Builder with over 60 years' experience, winning numerous awards, including Large Housebuilder of the year.
Working in their Leicester office, the Dynamics 365 Analyst will be responsible for data, analysis, business intelligence and production analysis. You will also work on the consistent refinement of Dynamics 365, coordination, production optimisation, control and testing.
The Role / Experience & Responsibilities
The company is looking for a Dynamics 365 Analyst, to work in Leicester and have the following core skills/ experience:
* Proven experience of Dynamics 365 and/ or AX2012, in a Dynamics Systems/ Data Analysis/ admin capacity
* Ability to analyse, model, and interpret data, using statistical techniques
* Providing reports identifying trends/ patterns in complex data sets
* Plan work to meet specific production deadlines
* First-class communication, written skills and mathematical abilities
* Analyse and prepare Bill of Materials (BOM) data from all areas of the business
* Assist with product development, liaising with the management team, maintaining relevant systems and databases
* Develop & implement databases, data systems, data analytics and recommend other strategies to optimise, improve and prioritise business & information needs
The Dynamics 365 Analyst role is offering a base salary up to £55K, a bonus up to 15%, company car or annual car allowance, private healthcare, 25 days' holiday, plus a range of flexible benefits.
For more information on this position, please apply now for more information on the role - Dynamics 365 Analyst
calendar_today7 hours ago
location_onLeicester, United Kingdom
work What Jobs?