Finishing Foreman/Finishing Manager (BB-3B2E6)
Found in: Whatjobs UK
Description:CSCS FINISHING FOREMAN/SITE MANAGER – CARE HOME, FALMOUTH – START 1st MARCH
Our client is looking for an experienced Finishing Foreman or Site Manager, proficient in managing finishings, to oversee this part of the contract on their new-build care home project in Falmouth. The building is due to be completed in June.
This client is extremely busy and there may be a possibility to move on to a further project should this one go well.
* Full Time: Tuesday – Saturday
* 42.5 hours a week
* Working as part of a team, reporting to the Project Manager
* Start 1st March
* Project completion: 2nd week in June
* CSCS card essential (in date - colour/level not relevant)
* Demonstrable experience of managing finishings on building projects (not just housing) through to project completion
* Able and willing to work Saturdays.
If you are available and interested in this position, please contact us on the number below and/or apply via this advert. If you are not available or interested but know of someone who is, please ask them to contact us
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onFalmouth, United Kingdom
work What Jobs?