Project Engineer (BB-764DD)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:We are looking for a Project Engineer to join our team that is positive, welcoming and driven based near Heathrow Airport.
The successful candidate will provide support to the project managers and senior engineers to deliver various construction and automation projects across the UK.
The applicant should have a level of knowledge of the construction industry to allow them to understand the project delivery requirements and support in managing the works from project concept through to handover.
Project Engineer role Summary:
* Engage with clients to coordinate the project information and analyse the details to allow the site teams to effectively deliver the projects.
* Review and report on the technical details of the project information.
* Engage with suppliers and subcontractors to deliver the projects.
* Provide engineering assessments to problems on the project and support delivering effective engineered solutions.
* Review and summarise project data to facilitate management of projects
* Support the site teams to understand the project variations and challenges
* Support in planning and coordination of works.
* Provide and manage reports and registers to indicate current project status
Project Engineer the person:
* Construction/Engineering Degree or equivalent qualifications
* Construction Experience is advantageous
* MS Office Proficient
* Flexible to working locations across the UK
* Experience in AutoCAD or similar
* UK Driving License is beneficial
calendar_today2 days ago