Production Operative (BB-D57F8)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:XCL have a new and exciting opportunity for someone who must be 100% reliable and hardworking. This opportunity will be working in a busy environment at a company that print & finish a variety of different items ready for distribution. Our client is looking for people who have experience within a production environment and who is used to working to deadlines and hitting targets. The successful person will be joining a busy and friendly atmosphere and will be fully trained different areas of the production line.
The successful person must:
* Be prepared to be on their feet for 8 hours a day.
* Capable of displaying a keen eye for detail during the printing process.
* Used to working machinery and confident once training has been given.
* Confident they can work at a fast pace to ensure the company hits deadlines.
* Be 100% reliable and hard working.
* If you have an FLT licence that is Valid then you will also be expected to assist loading and unloading of deliveries if required.
This opportunity will require you to work 6am - 2pm one week OR 2pm - 10pm as it will be a set shift pattern and will not rotate. Please note whatever shift you start on will remain the same for the duration of your assignment.
We have had excellent feedback from the candidates we have placed with the client so far and due to the increased workload there is a possibility to go direct with the client after the 12 week period. (This is depending on the reliability of the candidates and workload with the client)
Please apply and contact our office for more information on (phone number removed)
calendar_today4 days ago