Forklift Driver (BB-A8416)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:An opportunity has arisen for a Forklift Driver within the team in Kingspan Timber Solutions manufacturing timber frame panels for the housing market. The position is based at our Great Gransden site working shifts, Monday – Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm, Friday 8:00am-3:30pm
You will have experience as a counterbalance Forklift Driver and will load and unload lorries and workshops. A variety of materials will be involved from steels to timber to insulation, etc.
Responsibilities of our Forklift Driver:
- Goods in checking against delivery tickets.
- Goods out confirming components loaded.
Skills and Experience required of our Forklift Driver:
- Experience as a counterbalance forklift driver.
- A valid counterbalance license.
- Understanding of all health and safety issues within a busy warehouse/logistics environment.
- Good communication skills.
- A good team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
If this opportunity is for you, please click ‘apply’ now to be considered as our Forklift Driver.
Closing date: Friday, 12th March 2021
calendar_today2 days ago