Content Writer Placement (BB-AAE4A)
Found in: StudentJob UK
Description:A brilliant and talented content writer to join our team to write about a range of topics including: physical, mental, social, emotional and financial wellbeing to improve the health of our customers - corporate professionals. WellBe is about taking preventative measures to improve wellbeing in the workplace.
What are you going to do:
**Do you want to part of a wellbeing tech start-up revolution?**
We are an early-stage venture focused on revolutionising wellbeing in the workplace. Our aim is to create a digital wellbeing solution offering a truly personalised experience, capable of supporting a long-lasting change for the better of each and every member of the team.
We have a talented co-founding team that includes, a second-time founder who has built some of the most renowned tech firms to exist, an ex-Venture Capitalist who is also a psychologist and a CTO who is well versed with building early-stage products and taking them to market.
There is an opportunity, for a bright and intelligent Content Writer to join the team.
You will be working for a fast-paced start-up and closely with the Co-Founders. You will be exposed to multiple pockets of start-up life and have exposure to working with household names.
**Your role will include**
- Writing content on a range of wellness topics - physical, mental, social, emotional and financial
- Arrange interviews with industry experts for your content
- Sourcing content and images from external sources
- Innovating - you'll be encouraged to help us on our journey of continuous improvement
You will be/have:
- Strong writing skills
- Inquisitive, passionate, enthusiastic about getting things done
- Creative and thorough, with high attention to detail
- Positive can-do, go-getting energy
- Self-motivated and fast-paced
- Ability to take direction but also be a self-starter and come with solutions and ideas
This is an unpaid internship that will be reviewed after 6-months with the possibility of it becoming a full-time position. This is an opportunity to grow your portfolio and be involved in one of the most exciting tech start-ups that is revolutionising the wellbeing industry.
What we offer:
- Creative role
- Flexible working
- Work closely in the business
What we ask:
- No experience required
- 0 to 6 months
- At least finished college A levels
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
calendar_today1 day ago
info Internships, Graduate Internship, Placements, Work from home
location_onLondon, United Kingdom