Complex Carer (BB-E63DE)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:Have you got community care experience?
Emergency Personnel is a leading healthcare agency, who are continuously offering a better way for Care Assistants and Support Workers to enjoy working within the care industry.
We are currently looking for experienced community support workers located in or able to travel to Lambeth.
What we will offer you:
Emergency Personnel proudly provides:
* Fully paid training
* Highest rates guaranteed
* Consistent ongoing work
* Flexible working hours
* Weekly pay
A variation of work matched to your specific skills and interests.
* Continuous training and development
* DBS cost fully refunded
We have many homecare packages across all of the UK. We are looking for motivated individuals, who have the same goal to make a positive impact on patients’ lives every time they visit.
What we're looking for from you:
* Experienced in the following: Working within a community or a homecare setting, working with patients with learning difficulties & challenging behaviours.
* A full driving licence is desirable
* 2 professional references within care
* Experience with tracheostomy care
* Experience with PEG care
We're also seeking people who are:
* Passionate about providing care
* Friendly and approachable
* Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude
* Able to assist residents with their medical and welfare needs, and report as required
* Safeguard residents
* Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
* A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
We'd love you to join our team
calendar_today19 hours ago
info Permanent, Temporary
location_onStreatham Hill, United Kingdom