HR Business Partner (BB-B1446)
Found in: Whatjobs UK
Description:HR Business Partner
37hrs a week 9:00am - 5:30pm
Skillection are currently seeking a temporary experienced and qualified MCIPD HR Business Partner for their Rotherham Client. The job holder will regulate the day to day Human Resource management activities of a Directorate/Service area working closely with the Strategic Director and their Directorate Leadership Team to build organisational and people capabilities to deliver business priorities and objectives.
Managing a team of HR Consultants, the job holder will ensure the effective delivery of high-quality people solutions and interventions, delivery of organisational change, organisational development activity, workforce planning and skills development.
* Substantial direct management experience within Human Resources, including policy development, corporate/strategic planning, managing change, employment relations casework, including complex disciplinary, capability and grievance matters and preparation and attendance at Employment Tribunals
* Experience of managing people effectively within a customer focused service delivery environment
* Successful track record of communicating and working with stakeholders and partners
* Experience of performance management and quality assurance processes in HR service delivery
* Experience of successful project management and delivering services to set standards
* Experience of applying risk management in setting strategy and in identifying and managing principal risks to achievement of objectives
Key Duties/Areas of Responsibility
1. Responsibility for delivering high level advice, guidance and support in a specialist area and/or the effective and efficient operation, and delivery of a function, or cluster of services which have a social or environmental effect on the community, and/or an indirect impact on the quality of life of individuals.
1. Production of strategies which support the internal management
1. Develop a customer–focused service that is responsive and flexible with regard to a variety of customer needs and delivered to a high standard
1. Identify clear objectives for service delivery, including management of risk, and develop and performance manage relevant action plans to ensure effective and efficient implementation
1. Assess political pressures and agendas on service delivery and tailor plans/activity accordingly
1. Pursue best practice and value for money within the Service through the establishment of effective systems of target setting, performance management and procurement
1. Initiate, manage and implement major change initiatives in service delivery which may have a significant impact on either customers, employees or systems ensuring effective risk management and review of subsequent outcomes
Develop and foster effective relationships with external stakeholders, partners and agencies, representing and promoting interests with these groups
Ensure sufficient resources available to deliver service priorities through effective workforce planning including recruitment and selection, retention, talent management and succession planning
Contribute to the budget process, advising the senior managers within the directorate and Elected Members on service priorities and implications of budgetary options
Effectively manage the Service budget, ensuring spending within agreed limits
Manage and develop a team of professional officers and/or supervisory staff.
If you are available and have the required skills and experience please apply ASAP or contact Helen for more information
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRotherham, United Kingdom
work What Jobs?