Mould Setter/Operative (BB-542E8)
Found in: Whatjobs UK
Description:Mould SETTERS required-NIGHTS- EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL!
Are you experienced with plastic moulding manufacturing environment?
We are recruiting for a client of ours based in Laindon. This is an ongoing temp to perm booking. After 12 weeks you will be transferred to a permanent contract working for the client.
Shift Times – NIGHT SHIFTS - MONDAY TO FRI ONLY -
Pay (depending on experience) – UP TO £15HR
Moulding Operatives required!
To set-up tools and mould plastic components to meet scheduled customer and company demands.
• To operate injection moulding machines according to procedure.
• Set-up and operate injection moulding machines to manufacture plastic components.
• Set machine controls, regulating moulding temperature, volume of plastic, moulding pressure and time according to knowledge of plastics and moulding procedures.
• To trim excess material from parts if necessary.
• To segregate rejects by material type to allow regrind process.
• To regrind scrapped product for reuse.
• Ensure parts produced meet the criteria of the work instructions / visual aid.
• Carry out quality checks on moulded parts as necessary.
• Accurately completes all logs, data input and written, to include hourly checks and downtime.
• Pack and identify product as per instructions.
• To maintain production tools ready and in safe condition by administering the tooling preventative maintenance program.
• To perform preventive maintenance on machines.
• Troubleshoots and repairs equipment as needed.
• Performs root cause analysis when problems arise to determine if actions can be taken immediately or appropriate personnel need to be called.
• To maintain a clean area and performs general housekeeping.
• Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere and comply with company quality program and procedures, company policies and safety and environmental regulations.
• Uphold all polices in relation to health, Safety and Welfare
• Experience in a plastic moulding manufacturing environment.
• Experience in setting of moulding injection machines
• Able to operate forklift to move tools to and from the moulding area.
• Able to perform basic maths function.
For more details please call (phone number removed) or text 'MSNIGHT' to (phone number removed)
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onChelmsford, United Kingdom
work What Jobs?