Intern - UK&I Client Account Intern (BB-479C6)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:We are looking for a self- starting Intern to work in our UK&I Account team. The successful candidate will be supporting the team to identify and deliver new solutions into one of our Signature Client Accounts. The task involves collaboration with both the client and internal teams within Visa (including Product, Finance & Legal)
The ideal candidate is self-directed, collaborative, highly organized and a creative problem solver. Candidates should be able to build networks and foster relationships across the client and the Visa organization. Familiarity with the payment landscape and a keen interest for learning more about FinTech’s is a huge plus.
Join us to leverage Visa's fantastic brand, technology, services and team to deliver best results.
Examples of tasks could include:
· Developing your collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills consulting as well as experiencing how we develop and market products, to promote Visa’s trailblazing technologies to our client.
· The opportunity to work with external Clients to deliver projects
· Providing day-to-day support, for execution of initiatives for the Client
· Research Fintech industry trends and understand client needs to develop enhanced solutions
· Reporting and analysis
· Proactively provide continuous feedback for improving existing processes and activities that are affecting our Account Team and clients
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onLondon, United Kingdom