Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (BB-B8055)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Our client is a group of manufacturing companies who specialise in the manufacture of quality fine blanking, Metal Pressings, fabrications and Aluminium and Zinc Pressure Die-Castings based near West Bromwich . They are currently looking for an Experienced Maintenance Engineer to provide support and engineering expertise to the site's operation.
The role is to strengthen the Maintenance Team to achieve the following objectives:-
- Ensuring that inspection and service tasks are carried out;
- Carry out routine maintenance and general mechanical/electrical roles;
- Help to ensure that spares are ordered on a timely basis;
- Help to ensure that work environment is safe;
- Help to ensure timely asset renewals.
Key Skills required:-
- Exposure to industrial environment and hydraulic systems experience is essential;
- Rounded maintenance skillset and the ability to adapt with changing work demands;
- Electrically competent (17th or 18th Edition will be a positive);
- Experience with troubleshooting PLC control systems will be beneficial;
- Reliable and flexible in dealing with breakdowns.
The role is currently working day shifts, but may possibly move to double days dependent on workloads (minimal call out's at present). Excellent remuneration benefits are offered to include a salary of between £28k and 32k (depending on experience).
This is a genuine Permanent job opportunity with excellent career prospects. Please click on the apply button to submit your details
calendar_today19 hours ago
location_onSmethwick, United Kingdom
work Pertemps West Bromwich Perms