HGV Trunk Driver (BB-19B20)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:HGV Trunk Driver
Pertemps are recruiting HGV Trunk Drivers for a prestigious company to work in Oxford. Offering a wide range of shifts on a flexible on-going basis with day and night runs available.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Carrying out HGV Class One trunking work.
- Ensuring accurate and timely deliveries to depots and collections from suppliers
- Driving safely and with courtesy when out on the road
- Responsible for vehicle checks before leaving the depot
To be considered for this exciting HGV Trunk Driver role, you will need the following
- Valid HGV Class 1 DVLA issued licence
- No more than 6 points / DD or DR for insurance purposes
- Digi card tacho experience
Limited company drivers are welcome, enhanced rates apply.
Full induction and training will be provided.
If you are interested in applying for this HGV Trunk Driver role, please click apply or call James at Pertemps in Didcot on (phone number removed)
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onOxford, United Kingdom