Customer Relocation Coordinator (Housing) (BB-A8EA5)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:Customer Relocation Coordinator (Housing)
Fixed term until September 2021
Full time - 36.5 hours per week
Kents Hill, Milton Keynes
Would you thrive in a job that is making a real difference to people’s lives in your region?
Our client is more than just a financially strong Housing Association, they are making an impact on the housing crisis, supporting sustainable communities and providing life-long homes for customers. They provide additional, critical services to support the most vulnerable but also build shared ownership and outright sales for those who want to get on the property ladder.
About the role:
They are currently looking for a highly customer focused individual to help make their customer moves as straightforward as possible. This is a fixed term contract until September 2021.
The post holder will coordinate all customer relocations, responding to changes in circumstances that require a home move or changes to their tenancy. You will proactively assist with supporting customers to move to appropriately sized properties, liaising with support teams and Local Authorities to facilitate this.
What we’re looking for:
* A team worker who is keen to deliver outstanding customer focussed services.
* A clear and effective communicator, who is able to convey complex information to customers.
* A high level of emotional intelligence, with the ability to handle challenging customer situations sensitively and professionally.
* The ability to organise and prioritise your own workload to meet the demands of a fast-paced environment.
* Good IT skills.
* Previous involvement in the delivery of allocations and tenancy management services would be an advantage.
If you have excellent problem solving and decision-making capabilities, they would love to hear from you!
What they offer:
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working
* 25 days holiday rising to 30 after five years service
* Aviva Pension Scheme up to 10% company contribution
* Up to 2 paid professional subscriptions
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Free life assurance
* Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
* Health cash-plan including employee assistance
* Regular bonus points from the GUS Intranet, which lead to vouchers
* Free parking at all our offices and lift share
* Discounted cinema tickets
If you are like-minded in wanting to help shape the future of housing through the delivery of quality services to customers, great at your job and with a ‘can-do’ attitude, they want to hear from you.
You are just one click away from starting your journey…
Our client is committed to implementing our Equality, Diversity and Customer Care Policy and proactive about safeguarding vulnerable adults and children.
Candidates must be available to start work on 22 March 2021
calendar_today1 day ago
info Contract, Temporary
location_onWalton, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom