Quantity Surveyor (BB-9BD7C)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:About the Company
An oppurtunity has arisen within the business for a Quantity Surveyor to join a growing team in our Head Office in Kingston. You will be involved in a number of large projects throughout the business.
Quantity Surveyor role
Ability to carry out and complete the full range of commercial activities necessary for pre- and post- construction, including
* Minimise risk, maximise opportunity, minimise cost and maximise value
* Guide, develop and motivate the commercial team or section for which they are responsible
* Work within a team and provide support to the commercial lead and/or Regional Commercial
* Subcontract procurement from preparation of tender enquiry through to order placement.
* Administration of contract commercial requirements including valuation, final account, change
management, variation and Compensation Event evaluation.
* Cost planning and 2nd Stage/negotiated tendering.
* Cash flow forecasting and interpretation.
* Be able to create solutions and put them forward to Senior Management.
* Construction Management experience
* Residential /Luxury hotel project experience
* Large scale major project experience
* Experienced quantity surveyor with strong commercial background with a focus on profit and cash.
* You will be degree qualified in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management or a related subject
* Negiotable Salary dependant on experience plus full employment package
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onKingston upon Thames, United Kingdom