Planning Coordinator (BB-7EB23)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:Clipper Logistics is one of the leading retail fulfilment businesses in the UK. With ability and agility at our core, our cutting edge operations allows us to provide world class customer service to brands such as John Lewis, River Island, SuperDry and the NHS.
We care about our employees and recognise that without capable individuals working together as a unit, we would not be where we are today. We therefore offer a host of developmental and progression opportunities to ensure we nurture our people, allowing them to grow with us.
One of our highest profile contracts is recruitment a Planning Coordinator for a 12 month maternity cover contract. Shift pattern is 4 on 4 off and working hours are 07:00 – 19:00.
Key Accountabilities of the role:
• Communicate between management team and our recruitment agency partners to make sure that all colleague hours are captured correctly and that all records are up to date.
• Provide timely and up to date reports on hours usage, headcount, performance, and other planning metrics
• Strong numeracy skills
• Great attention to detail
• Good communication skills with stakeholders at all seniority levels
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• 1-year previous experience in Admin role or similar
• Aptitude and willingness to learn
• Basic knowledge of Outlook
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
• Previous experience in daily hour reconciliation
• JDA experience preferred but not essential
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onCrick, United Kingdom