Sales Team Leader /Account Manager (BB-3E17E)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:We are looking for an Experienced Account Manager with knowledge of the Electronic Component Marketplace who either has experience in, or would like to move into man management as a Team Leader. Ideally within commutable distance of Stevenage, it is a hybrid role of training, managing and driving the sales team, as well as you own accounts . Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this position offers an interesting opportunity for an experienced salesperson to take on additional responsibility.
* Achieving growth and hit sales Budgets/targets by successfully managing the sales team.
* Assist in designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
* Recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
* Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
* Presenting sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
* Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
* Oversee the daily operations of department, ensuring compliance within departmental guidelines.
* Complete documentation as required.
* Manage and develop assigned accounts.
* Train sales staff as needed.
* £35,000-£38,000 Plus Commission
Interested in finding out more? You can reach a member of the Michael Roberts Solutions Ltd Team on (phone number removed) or simply Apply Here
calendar_today20 hours ago
location_onStevenage, United Kingdom