CRM & Customer Insight Manager (BB-43805)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:We are working with Widgit who have a fantastic opportunity for a CRM & Customer Insight Manager to join their team on a full time, fixed term basis of 24 months and in return will receive a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience.
Widgit Symbols are used worldwide to support people and help them realise their full potential, no matter what their age, ability, or background.
At the heart of the company are the Widgit Symbols, a bank of over 18,000 images specifically designed to support written text. Widgit offer a wide range of leading-edge symbol software which enables users to create symbol supported materials for use in an ever-growing number of contexts.
The company is at an exciting time in its development as they transform from traditional boxed software into more of a Software as a Service (SaaS) focus and implement the necessary infrastructure to support this.
About the role:
As the CRM & Customer Insight Manager you will source and implement CRM/ERP and Business Intelligence systems as well as interrogate different data sources to deliver efficient customer insight and Business Intelligence via SQL and/or Data Warehouse or dashboard technology.
You will also lead on developing and delivering a fit for purpose plan to enable Widgit to create a unified customer data ecosystem, move away from inefficient legacy systems and gain a 360 view of their customers to deliver key insights to inform product, pricing and marketing strategies.
What Widgit will offer the successful CRM & Customer Insight Manager;
* Salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum dependent on experience
* Holiday Entitlement of 25 days plus Bank Holidays
* Private Health Insurance – BUPA
* Contributory pension scheme
* Remote working opportunities
* Some travel and out of hours work
Main Responsibilities as the CRM & Customer Insight Manager:
* Project manage the change process and internal communication throughout the new CRM implementation project across the whole organisation and staff
* Develop and own Widgit’s Customer Insight and Data Management strategy
* Document and understand the ‘as is’ of Widgit’s existing data ecosystem across multiple technologies including supporting interfacing systems
* Responsibility to work with colleagues to improve the end-to-end customer journey applying best practices to map desired future states (paying attention to improved efficiency, elimination of workarounds, enhanced customer service, improved staff experience etc.)
* Proactively identify required business intelligence, marketing intelligence and utilise appropriate software to interrogate and share insights to inform decision making
* Ensuring data sources are clean, de-duplicated, standardized and enriched, to ensure better engagement, conversion, and deliverability rates, and contribute to higher revenue and growth
* Query, cleanse, de-duplicate and enhance Widgit’s customer data
* To take responsibility for your own health, safety, and welfare, being conversant and ensuring compliance with the office policies.
The successful CRM & Customer Insight Manager will have the following skills and experience:
* Proven track record in sourcing and implementing CRM/ERP and Business Intelligence systems e.g. SalesForce, HubSpot, Monday, Tableau, ProfitWell or similar BI technology/services.
* Strong knowledge of implementing CRM and interfacing multi-channel finance/retail/ERP/customer support systems of varying types (ideally within a SaaS based environment)
* Hands on experience of interrogating data and bringing it together from different systems to deliver regular insight.
* Driving change where systems and technologies in place are not fit for purpose.
* The ability to tease out relevant information from individuals, and to work with people at all levels of technical understanding, and all levels within the organisation
* A collaborative and cooperative approach to project work, including colleagues and third-party suppliers/vendors, with the ability to accurately report project status
* Good planning, prioritisation and organisation and project management skills
* Attention to detail, always ensuring high levels of precision and accuracy
* Hands on experience of marketing operations and marketing automation, including relevant platforms and best practices (ideally in a SaaS setting but not essential)
* A good understanding of the regulations around data protection and accessibility
* Strong communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become Widgit's CRM & Customer Insight Manager then please click ‘Apply’ today!
No agencies please
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onRoyal Leamington Spa, United Kingdom