Multi Skilled Engineer (60/40) (BB-30D15)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:Firstly I would like to open with the very succesful however unusal shift pattern.
The shifts work on a 6 week rotation operating on a 24/7 site, the shifts are as followed.
1 week days / 1 week nights / 1 week evenings / 1 week mid shift / 2 weeks will be Sat-Wed evenings (this in usually weekend evening maintenance work)
My Client is offering an excellent opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer with a 60/40 split of electrical to mechanical bias to progress with a rapidly expanding company who are going from strength to strength with leading positions in the majority of the 28 countries across Europe and Latin America in which it operates. The company is listed on Euronext Paris.
This opportunity opens doors to a leading established company who play a major role in delivering solutions that anticipate and solve customer needs, thereby fostering their professional success. In turn this organisation has pushed themselves to the forefront of their industry.
This position would suit an Multi Skilled Engineer with an FMCG/Ready Meals/Clothing/Laundry/Textiles industry/ experience, looking for a new challenge.
Due to expansion and restructure of one of their sites, they are looking for a Multi-Skilled Shift Engineers to join their growing team. This is a perfect time in uncertain times due to COVID19 to join one of the UK's main international textile, hygiene and facilities services business suppliers and progress your career, and be part of an ever-growing and successful business, whilst increasing your knowledge and skills.
As part of the engineering team, your duties would include:
* PPM (planned preventative maintenance), repairs, responding to breakdowns efficiently, improvement and modification or upgrade of plant, food production and site services.
* Electrical fault finding & modifications of PLCs and Control Panels
* Mechanical repair and fault finding
* Be involved in Continuous Improvements and process improvement work
* Liaising with other Engineers and Factory Leadership to schedule work
* Liaising with contractors when necessary
* Purchasing essential spares and equipment at the best possible price
* Actively take part in machine trials, continuous improvement and other development work
* Ensure that engineering standards are maintained/improved and that the engineering work areas are maintained to acceptable standards
* Ensuring all equipment is maintained at a safe level of operation according to current regulations
The successful candidate should have recognized engineering accreditation, mechanical and electrical. Ideally you will be electrically bias and have good mechanical skills and experience, with good communication and a good can-do attitude, and able to operate on your own initiative, along with the following:-
* Apprenticeship served engineer with a formal electrical qualification. A minimum qualification in Mechanical or electrical engineering is required
* Experience ideally in the food/FMCG industry
* Both strong electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair skills
* Excellent problem solving and fault diagnosis skills* Driven and able to work both on your own initiative as well as within a team
* Basic understanding of Food Production Principals and Practices
* Ambitious and looking to progress
If you feel you have what my client is looking for then, please click 'Apply'
Many Thanks and good luck to all who apply.
calendar_today1 day ago