Senior Frontend Developer (Remote) (BB-71B49)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
Description:Role : Senior Frontend Developer
Location: 100% Remote position (Must be UK based)
Salary: Up to £65,000
My client, a data transformation for cloud data warehouses business are growing their Software Development team due to success over the last 12 months and are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join them.
About the Role:
· Spend most of your time hands-on in the production of software for their products.
· Establish and maintain the front-end solution, including good software design, framework selections and direction of the codebase.
· Develop and improve the confirmation testing strategies (unit test, integration testing) using suitable front end testing libraries.
· Optimise the development process through the use of automation, in-house and open source solutions.
· Experience of at least one of the following cloud technologies: Amazon Web Service, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure knowledge.
· Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
· Experience of design and integration with backend technologies, such as REST APIs, Websockets, GraphQL utilising suitable data structures and stores.
· Demonstrable experience with CSS (including SASS or SCSS), using modern standards such as BEM.
· Agile methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum.
-100% Remote working
- A truly flexible working culture
- Company Equity
- 25 days holiday that increases to 30 after 12 months service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Career development with access to a Udemy account
& much more!
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please apply with you CV attached and I will be in touch with you shortly.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Insight IT & Engineering Recruitment