Social Workers Children & Families (RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE) (BB-05158)
Found in: Whatjobs UK
Description:We are working with Northamptonshire Children’s Trust to recruit several fully experienced Qualified Social Workers to deliver social work services to young people and families in Northamptonshire to ensure the welfare of children and young people is safeguarded.
Northamptonshire Children’s Trust is building a journey of improvement for Children’s services in Northamptonshire. The Trust has been created with strong leadership, clear direction and a culture of support, respect, challenge, and reflection which enables staff to thrive make a real difference in their role, supporting children and young people in Northamptonshire to be the best they can be.
A full job description is available upon request.
* Cover a designated area of work within the Children and Young People’s Service to provide support to families in need using a range of services,
* Carry out assessments and formulate support plans to support children and families,
* Communicate effectively to allow you to form highly effective working relationships with your team, other professionals, and our service users & families,
* Manage cases,
* Work directly with family member providing advice and guidance,
* Empower service users,
* Attend and participate in multidisciplinary teams and meetings,
* Give written/ verbal evidence in court/adoption/fostering panels when required to do so
* Consultants Social Workers will be involved in supervising a small team and undertaking complex caseloads.
Teams you will work in:
* Duty and Assessment – Salary in the region of £43,419.00 per annum
* Support and Safeguarding – Salary in the region of £40,597.00 per annum
* Children in Care – Salary in the region of £40,597.00 per annum
* MASH – Salary in the region of £43,419.00 per annum
* Senior Social Workers – Salary in the region of £43,419.00 per annum
* Advanced Practitioners – Salary in the region of £46,273.00 per annum
* Team Managers – Salary in the region of £55,494.00 per annum
What you bring to the role:
* Excellent report writing skills.
* The ability to be organised and meet deadlines.
* Ability to work autonomously and confident to work on own initiative.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
* You will possess highly developed knowledge and experience of Social Work Practice in Children’s Services
* Knowledge of current legislation relating to the role.
* Social worker qualification at degree level or equivalent
* Evidence of continued professional development
* HCPC registration
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onBrackley, United Kingdom
work What Jobs?