Principle Statistician (BB-BCC19)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:Principle Statistician- contract
SRG are working with a global Pharmaceutical company to help them find a Principle statistician to join their busy team.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading name in the Pharmaceutical industry for a 12 month fully remote contract
* Regular interaction with a broad range of customers.
* May be a representative on multi-discliplinary teams.
* Plans and works flexibly over multiple project, which may involve a substantial team.
* May be lead contract for external organizations for projects (i.e. providing Third Party oversight of strategic and tactical partners).
* Supports communication, commercial and reimbursement activities.
* May interact directly and make presentations with regulatory agencies.
* Defines content of study document without supervision.
* Bachelors degree/Masters Degree/Ph.D. with extensive practical experience
* Effectively communicates within major projects.
* Raises, discusses and resolves concerns/issues with relevant multi-disciplinary teams.
* Uses statistical knowledge to influence strategy and direction.
* Experienced and skilled in the statistical methods related to analysing and reporting clinical trials.
* Proficient in SAS programming related to dataset manipulation and statistical techniques
* Knowledge of Industry standards such as ICH and country specific regulatory requirements
calendar_today11 hours ago