System Development Engineer (BB-8E4D2)
Found in: Jooble Premium UK
Description:iProov is on a mission to make the internet a safer place for businesses and consumers. Our unique, world leading, facial biometric technology allows banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers to verify customer identity online and provide simple access to secure services.
As part of a dynamic organization which has rapidly attained recognition as the world leader in online biometric security you will play a key role in the expansion of our operational capacity required to meet the needs of our expanding worldwide customer base.
Based out of our London location and working in a team responsible for developing and operating the companies “Service Operations Center”. You will be from a technical background and familiar with support and development - the role will be pivotal in defining the company’s new operations platform and you will bring insight and expertise to its design and delivery.
The System Development Engineer will report to the Head of Operations and Compliance.
- You will support the design and build of a support infrastructure to meet the needs of a fast-growing business
- Asses, develop and optimize functional tools
- Liaise with other development groups to identify solutions
- Plan, and develop enhancements including detailing proposals and architecture
- Ensure the security and integrity of the platform is maintained
- Develop comprehensive alerts and associated functions
- Ensure security of customer data and process integrity
- Kubernetes and Microservice runtime environments
- Conversant with Docker development environments and deployments
- Security and IP Networking Appreciation
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Scripting / Bash
- Pipeline proficiency
- Dashboard selection, design, and delivery
iProov offers a competitive salary. The salary offered will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Conflict management
- 25 days Annual Leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Bupa Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
- Casual dress
- Free Coffee/Tea, biscuits and fruit in our Head Office
- Free access to WeWork discounts and free online well-being sessions
- Quarterly socials paid by the Company
- Occasional freebies
- Enhanced parental policies
- Referral fees
- Generous celebrations for work and life milestones
iProov is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.
calendar_today1 day ago