Finance Analyst - 12 month fixed term contract (BB-61270)
Found in: CV Library UK
Brewster Partners is recruiting for a fantastic role for a Finance Analyst to join a nationally active business, based just outside of Rotherham. The role is a 12 month fixed term contract, with potential to turn permanent for the right candidate. The role would suit someone AAT qualified, or part qualified, who has experience of forecasting, reporting and analysis.
Produce meaningful and timely executive level analysis of monthly business performance. Capable of completing and circulating high quality deliverables independently with little supervision.
* Facilitation of month end reporting of results including coordinating with the various finance business partners across UK divisions.
* Support the division's annual budgeting and forecasting processes across Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow forecasting. This includes collecting data and presenting it, developing meaningful analysis, supporting the review and challenge of forecasts.
* Understand and challenge current business practice, identifying and implementing initiatives to improve processes and deliver efficiencies.
* Other Ad-hoc activities including supporting new system implementations and other large projects.
* Source data from multiple systems and data sources and run processes which have company-wide impact.
* AAT qualified, or part qualified
* Ability to analyse complex data with accuracy
* Good financial & commercial acumen
* Good communicator with strong inter-personal skills and a positive attitude
* Excellent problem solving, analytical and customer service skills
* Excellent planning & administration skills
* Advanced user of MS Excel is essential.
Working from home initially, until restrictions lift
25 days holidays plus stats
Opportunity for the role to become permanent for the right candidate
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful
calendar_today2 days ago