Complex Needs TA (BB-6D674)
Found in: CV Library UK
Description:Complex NeedsTeaching Assistant – Start March 2021 - Based in Greenwich
**Complex needs Teaching Assistant required in Greenwich
**Complex needs Teaching Assistant required ASAP
**Complex needs Teaching Assistant required for an SEND school in London
A specialist Complex needs School are on the hunt for a dedicated TA to join an inclusive and supportive team starting ASAP. The school cater for pupils with Complex needs in Greenwich.
You will be supporting an experienced and knowledgeable teacher and will be working in a small class of 7 pupils.
The following difficulties/behaviours can be expected due by the pupils that you will be supporting:
* Forming and maintaining relationships, including attachment difficulties
* Physical, Medical and Complex needs
* Non verbal, speech and language diffuclties
* issues with Social interaction
* Challenging behaviour
You will be:
* Supporting a range of young people attending the school.
* Working closely with teachers and other staff to provide Quality First Teaching in class sessions.
* Learning is focused on life skills and therapy.
* May need to assist with adminstering medicaltion and personal care (Training will be provided)
* Working with staff to provide intervention groups, focusing on social skills, speech and language activities
* Working with small groups of students with Complex Needs
* Working with small groups, planning and delivering your own sessions of learning
* 1:1 support in the classroom often
* Ability to read data and raising attainment
* Ensuring a safe and nurturing learning environment for students
* Guaranteeing the well-being of students as well as progress in functional skills and communication
External professionals will work with pupils and you will be involved in offering support where required in these sessions.
You must have:
* Previous experience as a SEND TA
* Previous experience within SEND
* Full DBS Check
* References Available
* Available to start ASAP
The school are looking for an experienced Complex Needs Teaching Assistant who is available to start immediately.
If this role is the ideal opportunity for you, please Courtney at Tempest Resourcing or apply now. Alternatively, if you have a friend or colleague that would like to a new challenge as a Special Needs Teaching Assistant, send over their contact details, and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onGreenwich, United Kingdom